Peek-A-Boo

Barry and I responded to a 911 call about a car that flipped over and was dangerously close to an unstable powerline. He ran me there and we heard the screams of two people trapped inside. Barry ran over and vibrated the door off, while I used my hands to create sound waves to keep the wires off the ground. Barry had just gotten the man out and went in to get the woman when a hidden wire came out and fell to the ground. There was a puddle of gasoline on the ground causing the wire to spark and the car to catch fire with Barry and the woman inside. 

I back up as the car exploded, with me shielding myself and the people around me with sound waves to absorb it. When the fire calmed down, firefighters went to put to put it out. I looked in the car to see no Barry Allen and I feared the worst. I heard the man that we just rescued gasp, "Dana", he said with relief. I turned around and saw Barry setting the woman down after he had just narrowly escaped from the car. When the woman went to her boyfriend, I went to mine and punched his shoulder, "Don't scare me like that again, Flash", I joked. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me as we turned to the other couple. The man looked up at us, "Thank you, Flash, Silver Siren". We nodded in acknowledgement and I felt myself being picked up and sped away. 

We got back to STAR labs and changed while Cisco checked over our suits to make sure they were okay. Barry's was a little charred but besides that, everything was good. 

"Man, that was insane

"Man, that was insane. I mean, even I'm having a hard time getting mad at you for dirtying up my suit", he says laughing. Barry is sitting, with me in his lap of course, as Cisco cleans his suit. Barry looks at him, "When are we going to start considering it my suit?". Cisco looks at him, "I'd be comfortable calling it our suit", he compromises. I look at him, "Ramon, you better not be flirting with my man", I joke making the speedster and tech genius laugh. 

Caitlyn walks in and Barry spins us around to look at her and Dr. Wells, "Tonight was the fastest you've ever run, Barry. And Delaney, amazing job with the sound waves", she smiled. Dr. Wells looked at us, "Yes your training is paying off. That couple is alive because of you two", he compliments. Barry gestures for me to stand up and I comply letting him stand but taking his seat instead, "I can still get faster you know". Dr. Wells nods, "And I'm sure you will, but for today, I'd say you fulfilled your save quota. Proper rest is what you need, as do we all", he says rolling away. 

Cisco looks at us, "What we need is a proper drink. Who's up for a round?", he asks hopeful. Barry grabs both of our jackets and helps me with mine, "Sorry man. It's movie night with Joe. We'll see you guys tomorrow", he says as we walk out hand in hand. 

_________________________