"Wait..." Rosanna said breathlessly. Alex looked up quickly, worried he'd hurt her until he saw the devious smirk on her face. "It's your birthday," she said, catching her breath as she sat up on the bed. She placed a hand under his chin and looked from his lips up to his eyes. "This has gotta be all about you," she smirked and pulled him down onto the bed and straddled him. She leant over him and kissed him hard on the lips, "and I'm gonna make sure you feel extra special."

Alex swallowed the hard lump in his throat as Rosanna smirked sensually at him and made her way down his body...

Rosanna and Alex waved goodbye to Penny and David as they walked through the gates leading them to their plane. They were both going to miss Sheffield and definitely realised how many memories the place held. Alex would've wanted to stay longer but the band was due to record in mid to late January so off they were, back to the city of angels.

  Landing in California was awful. They were flooded with paparazzi and reporters making Rosanna wonder one, how they knew when they were landing and two, what was so interesting about two people walking off a plane. Hand in hand, the couple made their way to their parked car in the long-term parking lot and drove back to their house up the winding road.

There was barely a day to adjust to the changing time zones before Alex was roped back to the studio to record a few more bits and pieces for the tracks they were putting together for their next album. The recording company expected that the album would be ready for release by late 2013 which only gave the band about eight to nine months to perfect it.

As Alex stepped out from the recording booth after playing a few riffs for one of their new songs, Andrew approached he and the bad with a proposition for releasing one of their songs as a single and a music video to accompany it.

It was settled that they would release 'Arabella' and shortly after release a music video which was soon to be filmed. After a meeting about the layout of the music video, the director asked if Rosanna would like to be a part of it.

"I'm sure she'd be thrilled," Alex said.

Alex thought it would only be fitting that the girl the song was about was in the music video seeing as it was decided by a director they hired that the music video would be a mix between clips of the band playing and various underdressed models and men in separate scenes.

"She don't have to be topless but right?" Alex asked, knowing Rosanna was a very private person and would not exactly jump up at the idea of being topless like many of the models were going to be.

"Definitely not if she's not comfortable," the director, Larry said. "I was thinking more do scenes between the two of you rather than her joining the other female models — seeing as she was, I'm assuming, the inspiration for the song?"

Alex nodded, "she was indeed."

"Right, so I was thinking more so two different storyline's," Larry said, "one with the models and what not and one with you and your girlfriend fused in with the band playing. I was thinking all black and white as well. Lots of freeze frames and repetitive shots."

"Sounds good," Alex said, "I'll send her a message."

Rosanna was more than happy to be part of it. The day the song was released as a single was the day they began filming. Rosanna was both excited and nervous, she'd only attended one planning meeting about it and all she knew was that she'd have to act 'mysterious' in a few shots.

Alex had moved from wearing t-shirts and jackets to an array of mostly white button ups that he rolled to above his elbows and unbuttoned until the centre of his chest — a look Rosanna was very fond of. He never took of the silver chain she bought him.