AH:"I....I'm s-so sorry."

She says with a broken sob leaving her lips.

AH:"I'm really sorry."

SJ:"Its.....not your fault, Ahyun."

AH:"I.....I never understood how you guys suffered. You l-look so cheerful,so happy,I didn't r-realise it."

Hoseok chuckles softly at her cuteness as his eyes were still filled with tears.

AH:"Why did you never tell me,Namjoon?"

NJ:"I couldn't afford to loose my best friend too, Ahyun.If I told you,you would've been in trouble too."

She let's out a breathy sob again.Yoongi was about to reach out for her but Jimin beats her to it.Jimin sits beside her as he hugs her tightly.Jin was about to say something to Jimin about not touching her when she's terrified of them but he stops when she hugs back the younger guy.Jin smiles softly while looking at Jimin,proud of himself for raising Jimin as the young gentleman he was.

NJ:"So Ahyun,I introduce you to the underground mafia gang,BTS.I'm the leader,RM.I'm in charge of spying outside the country & dealing with foreign dealers."

SJ:"I'm Jin,the one in charge of making business deals."

YG:"Suga,the gunman."

HS:"I'm Jhope,I work as the hacker."

JM:"You know my name,I'm the second fighter."

TH:"I'm V,the gunman & I usually go on the hit&run cases."

JK:"I'm the main fighter."

She slowly nods,still surprised.

SJ:"Ahyun? You think you can trust us after this? You're not disgusted by us?"

AH:"Why would I be.Its not like you all chose to be mafia's,murderers.You were forced into it so if someone had to feel guilty,it would've been Ex7's parents.You did nothing wrong & I know who you guys really are."

Yoongi smiles at her,her point of view making his heart flutter,she was just so nice.What did they do to deserve her?he wonders.

YG:"Ahyun?"

He calls out carefully,she looks at him with soft eyes.

AH:"Yeah?"

YG:"Are you still mad at me?"

Her eyes turn dark as she remembers what happened the other day.

AH:"Kinda....I guess."

YG:"I'm sorry, but I promise you I'll tell you when I can,OK?"

AH:"Sure....I'll be waiting."

He smiles.

HS:"Now! I think we should give Ahyun some time.Stay the night,Hyunie?"

AH:"Sure! Thanks Hobi."

She smiles & they all leave her to their rooms to let her put two & two together.Everyone left but she knew Jungkook was there,behind her couch,leaning against it.They sit in silence on each sides of the couch,both hugging their knees.Its dark where they sit,the house is silent as the others fell alseep & the two of them don't say a single word.Jungkook wipes off the tears which were rolling down his cheeks until now.He clears his throat,breaking the heavy silence.

JK:"Noona?"

He calls out quietly.She leans her head against the headrest & closes her eyes.

AH:"Hm?"

JK:"I'm sorry."

She opens her eyes,frowning instantly.