"They used to." You love his voice. You can hear his smile. "Not anymore!~ Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Do you want-" He starts to turn around, but your fingers suddenly firm on his hips, stop him. "Hm?" 

"No, no." You smile gently, at the scars. "I want this... " You dip down, and as soon as your lips touch part of the scar, your eyelids flutter shut and Hitoshi feels goosebumps ride up his spine. You look up at the back of his head, beautiful blonde hair cascading down nearly to tickly your nose. "Is that okay?"

"Please, do that again." 

A grin plasters to your lips, and you lightly giggle. "Okay!~" You go right back to kissing. All the way up the scars, moving his hair carefully over his shoulder to get at more. Until your reach his shoulder. And then more, and more, and more. Until he was arching under you. 

Honey - 6: Randomly while holding hands bringing joined hands together to kiss the back of the hand. 

Game room time. The only time that Trois leaves the cell without Honey, if he chooses, and you two get to be alone for an hour. Trois is wonderful, you do like to spend time with him. 

But, sometimes you need to be alone with your boyfriend. And Trois, lovely as he is, gets in the way. 

Now, is the game room time, and Trois is gone. And you could not be having a better time. Some might say, that sitting and talking with loved one isn't really as wonderful as they say. But its not true at all, in your opinion. Honey's great company. When he's calm, and when he's volatile. 

Sitting against the wall, on a picnic blanket with various snacks and two glasses is the epitome of your great dates nowadays, which sure, you can admit is a slightly lowered level to the adventures you used to have, before prison. But, you like this too. 

"Ugh... " Honey holds a glass up so he can see it in the light. The yellow liquid inside, shows pulpy goodness... which he frowns at, of course. Like the taste in his mouth is piss, not juice. "Orange juice. This is the extent of leisure, here in Nanba." 

Immediately, you sigh. This gets his attention immediately, and you flash him a smile before getting up to your feet, and turning around to offer him your hand. "Come on. Our dates aren't boring now, and you know it. You're just a sour puss." You grin mischievously at his guffaw, before your look softens again. "But, if you're really bored. Come on," 

He looks pensively at your face and then your hand, but only for a second before he takes it and gets up. You can already see the happy change in him. "Why? What are we going to do?" 

With a glint of mischief in your eyes again, you turn your linked hands and bring it to your mouth, planting your lips gently the back of his hand. Then, over his hand you look up at him again, with a raised eyebrow that makes him grin back. "Dance with me?" 

"Of course." 

Inori - 9: Laying on someone's chest and kissing their sternum 

You always loved Inori's chest. The wide expanse of it, the way he seems to walk with it puffed out, proud. The fact that you cant get your arms around him. 

So it was absolutely no surprise to you when you finally started dating him and you decided your new favourite place was on him. No, not riding but that's good too. 

More often then not since the two of you moved in together, you wake up, groggy and well rested all at once, laying on top of his chest where either you've crawled to in your sleep, or he's pulled you as he's a back sleeper. You always have your head on your arms, and the feel of his worn, white cotton t-shirt under your finger tips. You're surprised at how much you love to sleep that way, as you discovered its become quite difficult the night he was away last week, late at work.