OutOfJail!Rock x NonInmate!Reader x OutOfJail!Uno || After Prison

All the inmates have finished their sentences now for this oneshot ^^ 

And, can I just mention how hard it is to get anywhere close to creating the kind of  charisma that leaks off of Uno's character like a radioactive paper box without pictures!? Especially since in this Oneshot I'm basing his character more off of his manga version. I find that he's much more hyper there, even though the voice actor and animators did a great job with him in the manga. There's just something about Shou's art style, man. Its amazing. 

~~~

You really didn't mean to hear anything, but you did as you walked past your bosses study to get to the kitchen. You heard muffled raised voices, because of course if it was yelling you would have heard clearly, and then you just had bad enough luck to run into someone's as they leave the room. He's tall, scary looking in a handsome way with short hair and strong yellow eyes. Disappointed, he focuses his eyes on the skirting board on the other side of the hallways to him and fixes his jacket for distraction. "That's what I get for trying with that man," He shakes his head, already calming down considerably from whatever heat was going on in that room. 

Silently, you try to pass him but at the moment that you're due to slip past him he moves to leave, and you collide. "Ah! Sorry, ma'am," He puts his hands on your shoulders gently to guide you both to a more comfortable distance from each other. You blush pink. 

"Me too! Sorry, I saw you, I should have given you right of way, hah." 

"No, no, it was both of our fault." He grins, which is just so kind that you cant help giving it back. "Anyway, no harm done." 

"No, I guess not. Sorry, anyway." You tilt your head apologetically, your smile calming down to a self satisfied, half smile. "I was just heading to get the Boss his... " You're eyes glance up at the hallway clock, above the hallway mantle. "Afternoon, tea." 

"Oh, man, you work for him?" The man puts his hands in the pockets of his jacket, and blows out from full cheeks in an unfortunate way. "You're new?" 

"I dunno about new... I've been here for about a year, now." 

"Oh, wow. Nice work ethic!" He smiles again, and your heart starts to feel the pressure of it. So handsome! So kind! What is this black magic!? When he offers his hand, which is huge and calloused, you think this is the best working day ever. "I'm Rock. I used to live here, a while back." 

You take the hand, and enjoy the firmness for a moment. "You must be the son, then? I heard about you!" You exclaim, excited. Because, of course you did. The other maids and cleaners, the ones who were around for years always made jokes about 'If the son was here'. Lots of stuff about how nice he was, and considerate towards the employee pool. You have to say, they were right. he is lovely. 

"Yep, that's me. I bet you heard some pretty iffy stuff, huh?" Rock chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his neck with the hand he had shaken yours with. "I was a bit of a terror... " 

"What? No, they all say you were really nice to them." You smile, watching his expression brighten immediately. 

"Oh, good then! Hey, I don't want you to get in trouble here so let me help you with the tea. You can catch me up with the others, I've got some things to apologise for." 

You nod, and giggle as the two of you head off to the kitchen. "I'm sure its fine, but sure! So, where have you been all this time, mystery boy?" 

"Prison." 

"Oh, wow." 

___Time Skip!___

"Hey, there, beautiful. Mind if I sit here?" An energetic, brightly coloured guy appears before you in the mall food court. It surprises you that he's just come up and started talking to you, hand on the chair he intends to take across from you. Here you were, eating hot chips and reading off your phone, and here's this beautiful guy come to talk to you.