Building 5 Inmates x MultipleInmate!Reader || Terrible Days

These are based on the Manga, so for those of you who haven't read it this might contain spoilers for what happens after the anime ends ^^

This is basically Upa, Liang and Qi's experiences in other buildings... except, you're there too to protect them. 

These wont be word for word, of course, but the quotes will be in bold (:

~~~

UPA in Cell 13, Building 13

"Hey, you lot- Y/N, what the hell are you doing here again!? I've told you a million and one times to keep the hell out of this cell!!" Hajime walks in, catching you in the middle of a card game with Uno. You flinch, before peaking out of one eye at your supervisor. You notice he's holding a big box, which you don't think much of at first. You're too scared of Hajimes wrath. Luckily for you, he seems to be in a mellow mood today, and just growls in frustration and sets down the box. "They're a bad influence on you... " 

"Ha... sorry! But its lonely in my cell!" 

"You're not supposed to enjoy it here!

"I will get psychological trauma, Hajime!!" 

"Yeah!" Uno laughs, dropping an arm heavily over your shoulders. "Come on, Hajime, she's the only girl here so she gets lonely! Her cell is like solitary confinement- and you're not allowed to leave anyone in there for too long, are you?" 

Hajime grumbles and rolls back his shoulders. "Fucking brats." You grin and thank Uno, before removing his arm gently and getting up to your feet. 

"Hey, Hajime, what's in the box?" Nico, already standing by the closed, coffin like box with Jyugo who's itching to open it. Rock stands by you with his arms crossed, looking curious as well. 

"Oh, yeah. Because of Building 5's reconstruction efforts and cell remodeling, I'll temporarily be supervising one of their inmates." As soon as Hajime's finished speaking, Jyugo opens the box and you all peak in. 

Inside, is the cutest little vampire you have ever seen! Immediately Uno jumps and screams, ending up wrapped around Rock. He yells something about horror, but you're too happy to see Upa to care. "Hey, Upa!" 

"Hello." Is all the greeting and response you get from the little qigong master, before he's looking with a frown at Uno. "We have absolutely met before, haven't we? You're quite rude.

Uno is too freaked to respond, still clinging to Rock like cling wrap to its roll. 

Upa sighs, and yawns. "Anyway, I'll only be here for a little while, but I will be in your care." 

Before anything else can happen, Nico comes from somewhere out of the wood work and leaps at Upa, making you wince. "MASTERRRR!"

___ Time skippy ___

Upa, unimpressed, deals out his first insult for the day. "Be quiet, you braided, scaredy cat with weird eyebrows.

Down goes Uno, face first into the floor with an aura like death around him. You attempt to comfort him with head pats, but the poor boy is gone. "Scaredy cat... eyebrows... " Rock jumps up to defend him, but Upa the ever clever is quick to judge. 

"Muscle brained, mohawk pervert.

"Oooof," Wincing again, you totter over to the now deceased Rock and pat his hair. Its very nice hair, you think. Lovely mohawk. "Its really a lovely mohawk Rock, don't let him get to you!" 

"ROOOOCK!" Nico exclaims, horrified and too smart to try to appose his master. 

Finally, Jyugo gets up to take a hit. He makes his best best protagonist face, and doenst even get to open his mouth before Upa's got him.