He's risen to his feet and wrapped his arms around you. "Ohh, you were being sneaky." You giggle, turning your head to the side to meet his eyes for a moment and smile. Honestly, you should have suspected his refusal to help you with this tiny task. He wanted to be affectionate. 

That's so cuuute! Even the grunt he gives you in response to your, correct, assumption. Apart from that, his response is a kiss like butterfly wings to your shoulder, ignoring your actual words. Its always a surprise, how gentle he is. Even the arms around your waist hang loosely. You know he would never hurt you, or let anything else hurt you. 

You feel totally and utterly safe, in his arms. 

Hajime - 26: Their entire body freezing for second when their love kisses them

"Ugh," Hajime's head clearly hurts, when you walk in slowly... hesitantly. He moves his hands so his elbows rest heavily on his knees and his fingers work at rubbing knots out of a his forehead. "What have you done now?" 

He's such a handsome, strong... irritating, infuriating, man. 

The truth is, you kinda... set fire to his lunch. But you do not appreciate his tone, and turn to feel indignant, hands on hips. "I haven't done anything-" 

Hajime sniffs the air, looking up from his hands. "I smell smoke." 

" -I'm merely coming to inform you that, uh, your lunch, um... Shiro burnt it." You hold your hands in front of your uniform neatly and look down, meekly. A deep sigh penetrates the air and make sit all feel insufferably dire. You feel like you should run. Why does Hajime have to be so scary?? As well as impossibly good at his job and, again, handsome.  God, if he wasn't so irritated with you all the time, you would have already felt those iron hands. 

"Shiro burnt my lunch?!" He doesn't sound convinced. Oh no. What can you say? 

"He's having an off day." 

"An 'off day?'" Still not convinced, where's the right excuse??!

"He has a spot of the plague-" 

"Y/N!-" 

"Oh! For gods sake." Finally, dangers of getting in trouble and attraction to his anger come to a peak and you lean forward to the desk, drag him over it, snap your eyes tightly closed and press your mouth to his. He freezes immediately, and you go cold. But, its not a bad kind of cold at all. Its a 'climax' kind of a cold. You feel like this is right, like you cant wait for the ending. The happy ending. 

You pull back after a moment, but get but a few centre metres before his big hand finds the back of your head and he pulls your back into the kiss. 

This time its a warm.  

Hitoshi - 13: Kissing scars either shortly or long after they've healed. 

A gasp sweeps from your lips and your throat as soon as the shirt is gone. The pretty, gently pink garment slips to the ground like crisp leaves. "You got those from school???" You can't believe it. Scars like this... long, and sharp down his spine. They aren't mistakes, from a trainee cop or correctional officer. 

"Well, the small ones." Hitoshi giggles halfheartedly, not turning around. Letting you look. "The others are from an accident. Sorry, I didn't tell you before about them. I thought you might jump to a conclusion! No one hurt me." 

"Ohh... " You would admit, if he asked, that that relieved you a bit. Shifting in the bed, blankets still held carefully, but gently over your chest and hips -waiting for Hitoshi to come. It was to be your first time, and you had waited for him to come home,- , you run feather light fingers over the long, icicle like bumps. "Do they hurt?"