Chapter 16

(A/N: oh such a cutie above)

Techno POV:

'Type! Oi! Type!!!' I finally caught up to him and grabbed his shirt. 'Don't make a scene!'

He turned and looked at me incredulously. After shaking my hand off, he slapped me upside the head. Damn. He was really mad but I didn't know who he was mad at more, me or Kengkla. He was right to be upset with me. I let our teacher get his way every time no matter whether I wanted to or not. It's because I felt this hold over me and I was starting to give in and I didn't know why or how to stop it.

'You're not the kind of person to let him fuck you and beat you and do God knows whatever else to you Techno! Stop being easy for him. I saw you run from up under his desk. I know what goes on between guys like us so you can't lie to me.'

I pulled him away to a quieter place.

'Keep your voice down. If this gets out I'll die.' I looked around again before I spoke. 'I just did...you know...' I mimicked the action with my hand because I couldn't bear to say it out loud. 'What's the big deal? Don't you do that to your boyfriend?'

'Yea, my boyfriend NOT my teacher! Listen to yourself. He's brainwashed you somehow and you are too stupid to know it.' I'm not stupid. I immediately shut down trying to defend myself. He's never called me that before. Everyone calls me that but not him. Tears welled up in my eyes and he touched my shoulder lightly. 'Ey, forget I said what I didn't mean. I'm upset and shouldn't take that out on you. You're not stupid, just gullible. I don't want you to be hurt 'No. He's taking advantage of your guilt. You don't have to tell me, I know it. Creeps like him do this...and that's why I have no choice.'

Kengkla POV: 

I didn't pay too much attention to what was happening until I was pulled up by my shirt and punched in my face. I had been in too much thought about what I had achieved with Techno that I wasn't in reality. Falling on to the ground I had a brief moment to look up at my attacker before I was getting kicked hard. Fuck. Sports made him stronger in that area. I almost vomited when he connected with my stomach.

'You piece of shit!' Blow after blow came and I didn't even try to fend him off. I knew he probably would get expelled. After all, I had planned it this way to get rid of him. I just didn't think that it would come this swiftly or hurt so bad. I was just about to pass out when I was saved.

'Type! What are you doing?' What I had presumed was his boyfriend, Tharn I believe, to the rescue. He had grabbed him in a bear hug. 

'Stay out of it.' I underestimated the feistiness of this one. My ears rang when he stomped my head with his shoe. I hated to admit it but I was a little vain and I hoped my face didn't look too horrid or that I didn't have any scars. I had tried my best to cover all his punches and kicks but I had missed a few and my mouth was definitely bleeding. 'You know what he's done to-' 

'Type!' The sad, anxious voice of Techno brought me back from near darkness. 'If you say it I'll never forgive you!'

Damn it Technic, you didn't tell me that his friends were this crazy.

Regardless, Step 2: Complete

Techno POV:

I couldn't believe it. He almost said it in front of all of the students at school. I didn't know where I was going but I just ran out of there, across the field, and all the way home. I burst into the house and I was about to go to my room but Technic was sitting at the table drinking coffee and for some reason it enraged me. Storming up to him I smacked the cup out of his hand. I listened to it smash hard against the wooden floor. 

'I hate you...I hate you so much for bringing him here.' I nearly yelled at him.

'What the hell has gotten into you lately? Bring whom?' I glared down at him until he spoke again. 'D-did he tell you?'

'Both of you keep your distance from me. I don't want to see him or you ever again!' 

Once inside my room I began to cry. I knew it was me being angry at myself more than anything else. I even knew my brother didn't bring Kengkla anywhere, he showed up. I was very mad with the whole situation and I had to take it out on someone. Besides didn't my brother say they went to school together? It wasn't odd to stay friends. I still wondered how they both knew my mother. No one was saying any of these facts though. 

After crying out my frustrations, I realized that I was more upset with the fact that Type looked down on me. So what if I blew my teacher? What is it to him? He has sex with Tharn all over campus. That's not right either. I punched my pillow. I couldn't help the confusion that I had related to Kengkla. There was a bond there that I couldn't describe. Also a hunger inside myself that I didn't want to think about. The feeling to be sexually involved with him because in the end, it felt good. Despite what he did to me, I didn't want to see him beaten like that. Even though I was frozen in place so I couldn't help him, dear God I wanted to. I really did. Thinking of his blood being spilled shot a pain through my heart.

What the f- was I falling for him?