Chapter 2

Techno POV:

I don't know why my teacher was affecting me so much. I was even starting to have dreams about him. I didn't even want to admit to myself what kind of dreams they were exactly but a cold shower was definitely needed after having one.

I never had these kinds of dreams for anyone. I never really had a girl that I liked either. I looked down at my lap and realized thinking of the dream gave me a semi-hard on in class. I didn't understand any of this. Maybe I would ask Type some questions later. I took off my jacket and laid it over my lap.

The bell rang and I stayed seated for as long as I could. I wish I was able to go home right away so I could just take care of it but I had to help Mr. Wolf out. Damn Technic. My eyes almost bugged out of my head when I felt a hand rub the back of my neck. It might as well have been lightening because his touch struck through to the soles of my feet.

'I didn't mean to startle you.' His enchanting smile was causing my breathing to come quickly.

'It...it's ok s-sir. I mean...uh...Mr. Wolf.'

'I need your help writing the English words on the board.'

I nodded and forgetting my boner I stood up right away. The jacket of mine slid off me but before it could hit the ground he had scooped it up. I know that his hand was very near where I was starting to throb. I remembered briefly how he touched me on accident before.

I tried to ignore my weird feelings and took the paper he gave me and chalk. I don't know why my legs felt weak and my hand shook but I proceeded to write them on the board. Not even a few seconds later he clucked his tongue.

'Your penmanship is horrible.' I jumped at his nearness. I could feel his warm breath stir the hairs at the back of my neck. Why was I acting like this? 'Here, let me help you.'

His hand slid over mine as he guided me to write at an agonizingly slow pace but I did have to admit that my handwriting looked great. I smiled turning my head back to him forgetting his closeness. My lips brushed his and I leaned my head away in shock. My face was on fire.

Kengkla POV:

I chuckled low and released his hand. Walking over to the door, I pulled down the shade over the window. I caught my reflection before doing so and I looked like a predator. Techno, you are my prey. I locked the door as well.

It may be too soon but it was alright. That's why I had locked the door in case he wanted to run. I could catch him first and calm him. One thing I knew about Techno is that he lets people get away with a lot. He truly was a kind-hearted soul. Against me though this would be his ultimate downfall.

'I didn't realize we would get here so soon but since it's started we might as well enjoy it.' I loosened my tie and took it off. Turning I walked over to where he was and I grabbed his hands, tying them with it.

The chalk made a slight cracking noise as it hit the floor and shattered. Techno's eyes widened and sweat began showing on his forehead. He didn't make a move to leave though. I smirked, this was too easy.

I pushed him against the freshly made sentences and placed his hands above his head. I roughly took his lips not caring too much to introduce him to kissing or try to get him to kiss me back. I was being greedy and taking what I wanted.

'Mmm. ' I said between them. 'Techno's lips are so soft.' While he didn't respond to what I was doing he didn't resist either. Maybe it was the shock and added sensation of me grinding into his lower body that silenced him. He was trembling slightly.

Finally, I received what I wanted from him. A groan flooded my mouth as I pried his mouth open with my tongue. His warm and wetness beckoned me and I deepened the kiss. He soon began whimpering but it wasn't girlish. It was a horny one.

I had released his hands pinned above his head and surprisingly he brought them down and pulled me closer. It was as if he had forgotten I was his teacher. That he most likely couldn't remember that he would rather prefer a woman. My hand found his hard on.

Maybe I should have kept it at exploring his mouth rather than exposing his desires because I wasn't prepared for when he pushed me away. Our lips dislodged with a smack. His face was full of fear and confusion and he tried to bolt then but I held him fast. Retrying to enter into his pants again.

'I need you to let me go.' His voice shook as he spoke.

'Techno is so handsome in this moment. Kissing me like that. I didn't know you liked your teacher like I like you.' He tried to wriggle out of my hold but my hand began to stroke him. Give in to me damn it.

His struggling ended when I found a rhythm that made his eyes roll into the back of his head. I didn't start slow or build up to it. My goal was to conquer him so my hand stroked him at a fast pace. It was a minute or two before I felt him reach his end. Exhausted he collapsed against me.

'Techno can also be very sexy.'

A/N: Sorry it's late since I was sick. Hope you all enjoyed.