Chapter 8

Kengkla POV:

I sat in the bar, drink in hand waiting for Technic to arrive in the private booth in the back. He was running late as usual, probably doing some chick. I felt a slight tinge of jealousy thinking that because when I had sex with someone usually they only wanted me from then on. That's how I liked it. Granted, our relationship wasn't this way but I would still have preferred him to be solely with me. Since I was younger I always had the feeling to conquer people and make them only mine. I possessed everything and everyone that I was interested in. That's how we slept together in the first place.

Not before long Technic was in the flesh sitting across from me in the booth. He must have been on an important date this time because he was dressed nicely and his hair was done. He had a napkin and was making sure his girlfriend's lipstick was wiped away from his cheek. 

'You still could walk today even to go with a girl?' I broke the ice even though it was very cold still in here.

'Don't think one fuck will change anything.' Technic looked at me in disgust.

'If you hated it so much then why did you do it...twice?' He snorted in irritance when I corrected him.

'I like sex. It has nothing to do with you.'  He rang the front via the table intercom and asked for a drink. 'Get to the point. Did you tell him who his father is or not?'

'I haven't yet. I might need a sample of his hair to determine it. Then I will dig up my cousin's remains to find out.' 

'Don't be so complicated. Does he look like him or not?'

'He looks like his mother, your sister.' A bit of sadness struck my soul.

'I see.' A girl arrived with his drink and in a few seconds he drank it all. 'It would have been better if she had been here too.' He slammed his glass down on the table.

'She was supposed to be,' I snapped bitterly, 'How was I supposed to know she was going to off herself from unhappiness. I tried everything I could to make that woman happy. The only one I tried for to be precise. She had everything at her disposal, everything in the world she could want.'

'Except your love! Don't forget that part of your story. You were too busy faking your love for me and I was young and stupid loving you. It was a huge mistake on my part. I didn't want her to find us like that...' The sadness in his eyes made him call for another drink.

'I didn't know she would get off work early. It's over now. Don't be so hard on yourself.' I tried to lighten the mood but it had the opposite effect.

'I killed my sister and you did too Kla!' Just then the lady appeared with his drink. She seemed startled and I knew she probably thought we killed someone for real because she quickly rushed from the room. 'You were my first male relationship. I was infatuated with you too. I couldn't help myself. But now I know the real you. The sheep in wolves clothing trying to hunt down all the pigs. Am I one of them to you?' 

'You know what kind of friendship that we have. Why are you so emotional today?' I stared him down. Did he still love me after all these years?

'Having sex with you again brings back some bad memories.' He once more downed the drink and called for another.

'Slow down. I don't like sloppy drunks.' I snatched the glass from him. 'I understand this too. Don't stress too much about it.' 

'I hate myself Kla.' He choked out almost in tears. I shook my head, he always was a lightweight. Once a drink was in him he usually became extremely emotional. It was a trait he shared with my ex, his sister. 'That's why I adopted him you know? To make it right, but you...you want to take him away, don't you? To spoil him with your money since that's all you know how to do you emotionless bastard. Am I right? That's the only way you know how to make penance.'

I started feeling a bit uncomfortable as he continued to order drinks. I have never seen him so blatantly drunk during the midday. I almost felt bad for him so I continued to watch him throw back drink after drink. Regardless my path will remain the same.

Once I had enough I stood up and threw money down to cover the bill plus a large tip. Going to Technic I pulled him to a standing position and looked him in his eyes. He seemed so innocent and young just like back then and I leaned my head down to kiss him on the lips which he fervently returned.

'I'll take you to my home and give you what you really need. A good hard fucking. Sleep at my place tonight and I will show how much I've missed you since long ago. I can't ever love you the same way again Technic but I am very fond of you and I don't enjoy seeing you this way.' I was speaking the truth even with my hidden agenda.

He only nodded in return. With him out of the way tonight then Techno would be home all alone and I could do anything I wanted without disturbance.

A/N: Kengkla I really dislike your way of dealing with problems. It's going to bite you in the scheming ass.  Just watch ;)