"You have to stay for dinner. I've cooked up your favorite." My mom said, and Tye walked in.

"Come on. Let's stay for dinner. It can't be that bad. Not any worse then my brother's anyways."

Trent said, and I chuckled at his comment, until I realized his voice was hollow.

"We'll be down in a minute." I said, and my mom went downstairs, and Kate followed quickly after and left me with Tye.

"I didn't mean any of that. Tye you know I didn't." I said, and he looked at me, and his eyes were downcast as he held out his phone so I could look.

There was a picture of a werewolf, arrows shot into both arms, both legs and his chest.

There was also a hole in the center of his forehead, and a warning scratched into his arm.

They're coming.

We're coming for you. All of you.

Tye lowered his head, and I looked at him. "One of Satomi's pack?" I said, as he put his phone away. "Mark."

He said quietly, and I quickly looked outside, and saw Lily standing there with Talia.

The young girl, who was cursed with a name that inspired hunters to hunt everything in sight.

She looked like she was trying not to cry, again. I looked at Tye, who looked out the window and he held his claws out, and Lily raced off with Talia.

Tye let his claws disappear, and he sighed. "For someone so young, she's seen too much death."

He said quietly, and we walked downstairs, Tye putting back on his face of the joking doofus.

I sat next to Tye, and Allison was on my other side and Kate now sat across from Allison and us.

My dad and mom next to each other, and I sighed as we all began to eat as one robotic unit.

"So I was wondering now Tye do you live on your own?" My mom asked, as I looked up slightly.

"Nope. I live with my older brother, and my sister. I'm the youngest out of them."

Tye said easily, swallowing a bite of steak quickly, and chewing the next one before they had a chance to say anything else.

"Where are your parents?" Kate asked. "I mean, you're what 19?" She said.

"Actually yeah I'm 19, but my mom died when I was 12. I never met my dad. He was a deadbeat, from all of the many accounts I've heard."

Tye said, and I looked at him, and his phone was buzzing. "I guess everyone was wrong about all the Hales dying."

My father said, his voice cold. "Yeah well, some of us are stronger then you think Mr Argent."

Tye said, his easy tone of voice becoming clearly much harder to maintain, as he spoke.

"Dad." Allison and I said in complete synchronization with each other, and Tye chuckled under his breath at us.

My phone rang, and I looked at everyone at the table. "Excuse me for a second." I said, and picked up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Look, there's not enough time to explain how I know this, but they're going to poison you. Tye and you. Both of you somehow. I don't know exactly how, but..."

Trent said from the phone, and suddenly a loud thud came from the kitchen.

"Trent where are you?"

I asked, my voice beginning to rise with panic. "I am with Scott and Stiles, and we are all fine. Just stay calm and get yourselves out of there."

Trent said, and I heard the line click, and I ran into the kitchen to find Kate holding a gun trained on Tye's head.

Allison had run, and my dad was waiting for me with my mother, and all of them were watching to see, what I would do.

"Get that gun away from him." I said coldly, and Tye looked at me, and his eyes flashed red only briefly.

"He's an alpha. You've been screwing around with our enemy." Kate said as I looked at her.

"He's an Alpha. But he isn't the one that we're all chasing. Now lower the damn gun."

I said, and she looked at me. "Fine Reyna. But answer me this, are you a werewolf?"

She asked, and I looked at her. "Are you?" I asked, and she looked at me, and in the brief moment of her, in a brief second of hesitation, I knocked away the gun.

"Run." I said, and Tye raced off, running away as fast as he could, and I ran after him.