Chapter 35 - You again...

Start from the beginning

Suddenly another hand clamps on my shoulder, which makes me stop; A light, gentle yet familiar hand. The rest releases me and move back, as if the person who held me was of a higher rank. But who?

Cautious, I turned and found myself staring eye-to-eye to the person in complete awe. It was someone I never expected to see again; It was Professor Amy.

She gazes down at me, calm and definitely more matured then me. Amy looked exactly the same from the last time I saw her: except maybe with a slight more wrinkles.

My voice then returns, trying to find something to say to my long lost friend.

"P-Professor Amy..."

Her eyes then draw back to the hurt Remember, without ta word. Mines followed hers as well. Why isn't she saying anything?

That's when I noticed the helicopter lowering itself onto the wide opening. Minutes a few soldiers come out, walking towards Remember with their guns pointed at him. As nothing happens, they then signaled another man in the helicopter to jump out. It was another someone, although he wore a white lab-coat this time. And it was nonetheless, Professor Grant.

At that moment, I knew this was bad. But I'd never guessed that my fate would lead to this. In fact, even in my worst nightmares, I'd never come close to what was in store for us.

Putting on that fake smile of his, he walks over to me firs, his shoes kicking up little puffs of dirt. Towering over me, Grant crosses both arms on his chest, with a savage sort of grin on his lips. That same fake, elastic smile if his, 4 years ago, when we've first met. Now, under these circumstances, there was no way I was going to fall for it.

In return, I didn't even bother giving him a glance, nor an expression. In this situation, I wanted to punch him. Keeping my face dark, I avoided eye contact with him, just as he enters the scenario.

"Why if it isn't Rima, Rima Orlume!" He exclaims cheerfully, his words already boiling my blood. However, that same friendly tone of his soon becomes bitter.i take a step

"Must be a real bummer for you, Rima." He taunted, lifting my chin up to face him. "Knowing that all your hard work, and effort were in the end; for nothing."

I didn't even bother looking at that traitors face. My gaze was roaming around, looking at anything but that mad man.

"What a terrible disappointment you must feel for yourself." He sighs, still continuing to open his trap. "There's no escaping now, Rima-"

"I hate you, Professor Grant." I said aloud, which makes him stop. Even his guards around him flinched, after hearing that offence.

"OhI hate you, Professor Grant!" Grant mimics me in a whining voice. Some of the soldiers even cackled in unison.

His eyes then gazed down to me, returning a dark look. "Guess you've changed little Rima."

I didn't reply. Ha, a little?

He then advanced towards Matt next. Matt remains calm, keeping a cool-headed personality (Even in this occasion, where Mr. had his blade against his throat).

"And who may you be?" Professor Grant asks, putting on that fake voice of curiosity.

"Matt." He replied, though not politely as thought. "Matt Reason."

"I see." Professor Grant says, now tapping his chin. "Reason...Ahh how that name sounds familiar."

Matt raises an eyebrow. "Familiar?"

"Reason..." He continues to think aloud. A few minutes later, he then succeeds recovering the answer.

"Oh yes Reason!" He says, his grin never faltering. "Now I remember! That last name as also the same of a young soldier named 'Adriane', if I'm not correct."