"It was Hell's kitchen. On the dirty checker floors, was blood. Red mush stained over almost the entire floor. And I see Mommy's body lying there motionless, surrounded by gross, rotten inhumane-like things. They were tearing her apart, eating her flesh, guts and any other remaining traces of meat left with their long, clawed fingers.
It was them. They were exactly the ones I remember seeing on T.V. with mommy and daddy; they were the things called 'zombies'."
12 year old Rima Orlume loses her parents during a zombie virus attack. Luckily, she was saved by her father's dear friend...or was she?
Copyrighted © 2011 10deadmask01.
All rights reserved. No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission from the author 10deadmask01. Any person/s who ignores to heed this warning will be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damages.
You Have been warned.
- Chapter 1 - The beginning
- Chapter 2 - The first sign
- Chapter 3 - The first checkup I took alone
- Chapter 4 - 4 years later
- Chapter 5 - Unknown
- Chapter 6 - Hidden Secrets
- Chapter 7 - Daniels Journal: Escape
- Chapter 8 - A Sinister look on his face
- Chapter 9 - Always be brave
- Chapter 10 - Risky Escape
- Chapter 11 - In the Eyes of Sadness
- Chapter 12 - Helping the Enemy
- Chapter 13 - Prey Befriends the Predator (Part 1)
- Chapter 14 - Prey befriends the Predator (Part 2)
- Chapter 15 - Teaching the word: Friendship
- Chapter 16 - Trusting another?
- Chapter 17 - A sudden betrayal: The real foe
- Chapter 18 - How friendship works
- Chapter 19 - The 'sorry'
- Chapter 20 - This Way
- Chapter 21 - Goodbye Remember
- Chapter 22 - Scarred Heart Tearing soul
- Chapter 23 - Friends will always return
- Chapter 24 - Responsibilities
- Chapter 25 - Dangerous night
- Chapter 26 - Guilt of the weak
- Chapter 27 - The Chase
- Chapter 28 - Goners
- Chapter 29 - Saved by another...?
- Chapter 30 - Believe
- Chapter 31 - Acceptance
- Chapter 32 - The Letter of happiness
- Chapter 33 - A whole new escape
- Chapter 34 - Not leaving you behind
- Chapter 35 - You again...
- Chapter 36 - Liar
- Chapter 37 - Disguist
- Chapter 38 - Spared for now
- Chapter 39 - Captured
- Chapter 40 - Tortured
- Chapter 41 - Trapped, Forever
- Chapter 42 - Expanding