0 - intro

CAPTIVATE ME

by ddaengbangg

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung slides down the cold wall, his eyes screw shut before reaching the floor with a solid thud

Taehyung slides down the cold wall, his eyes screw shut before reaching the floor with a solid thud. He keeps his eyes shut, breathing heavily alongside the other six males in the white practice room, his head pounding in pain.

"Let's go one more time boys." Hoseok stand up before wiping away the drops of sweat running down his face.

"Again?" Yoongi asks with a frown.

"I can't do this any longer ..." Taehyung lets out a heavy sigh, before biting his lip in regret of speaking out loud.

"What do you mean?" Namjoon asks the pale-looking male, watching with worried eyes as the youngers breath keeps staggering.

Taehyung breathes out, glancing down on his slightly trembling hands. He swallows thickly before standing up and head for the door.

"I need a fucking break. I need to get out of here."

The six remaining men look at each with low heads, their brows knitted together. Jimin is quick on his feet, trailing after his rushing friend, but is stopped by Jin who squeezes Jimin's lower arm in reassurance.

"Just let him be for now."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

All rights reserved.

© ddaengbangg

━━━━━━

hello to whoever reads this (hopefully) and welcome to my new story !! ❣️

i'm super excited to get started. i got the idea for the plot of this story randomly one day and was determined to try and turn it into a good story. i hope i will succeed and not disappoint you.

please don't be a silent reader — leave votes or comments. it is great feedback and it makes me super happy !! <33

thank you so much for reading !!

*blows kiss*