(🚹) Louis x White Snow

Edited~

2nd Person~
    Running was a thrill, as sugar rush. Chasing something small and vulnerable was a pleasing, but siting down and feeling the moons rays was a gift.

"You damn wolves are creepy," a stern voice speaks out as you look up to your friend with a small smile towards the deer.

"Oh yeah?" He sits beside you, glaring down at the city as the wind picks up your fur. Glancing over at you, he catches you staring directly at him.

"How's your fiancee?" He snaps away from the eye connection.

"What's it to you?" Shrugging, you grab something from your side before turning back to him. He glances at the object in your hand, seeing the small blue flower. It was tiny as it was scattered around the ground.

"You see this, it's blue and so is this one, this one and this one," you plucked the flowers out of the soil, entwining the stems together, making a crown. Louis stares at your hands as you worked on intertwining them together, carefully using your claws to loop them together. Your hands were carefully to not use to much strength to pull them as one. He glances up at your face, seeing a grin plastered on your lips, as your eyes focused on your creation.
     Those eyes made him feel annoyed but comfortable. He just wanted to push you down and yell at you, to feel his hands make contact with your fur, to feel those eyes threatening him. "Why do you always smile?"
      You stop your motions, a bit surprise by his question taking you off guard.

"What do you mean?" There it was again, as he thinks to himself. That smile that made him just, angry. That smile that wanted to tell him that you were content with being large dangerous carnivore.

"That! That smile, why do you always, smile?" It wasn't just the smile that drove him over the edge, it was those eyes too. They also smiled, with glee when he saw you; along with those lips. They follow his body as he would walk away, come up to you, or simply roam his physic.

"Because I feel happy being with you," you looked away and back to the craft you were interrupted.
    Louis stays quite as he glances away, calming his heart as thoughts, perhaps questions that try to reason with his heart.

"Done," without noticing what we're doing, he felt an object on his head where his antlers covered. You finished tying the flower crown around his antlers together, seeing the sight before you.

"Beautiful," you whisper amongst yourself, but Louis heard it, as you look away, towards the city.
     Louis felt annoyed, grabbing your face in his hands, pulling you against him. His lips pushed against yours ,directly glaring at your surprise eyes.
    He throws himself off you, realizing what he had done. He didn't think it through, as he wipes his mouth.
   A bit in shock yourself, you quickly regain your conscious and something quickly snapped.

"Louis, do you like me?" Your ears perked up as you hear him sigh.

"No... It just came out of nowhere," he sighed again, "listen, it was a mistake." Leaning forward you can softly hear his heart thump.

"Was it?" He erupts from his spot, dusting himself off. He starts to head off, "will?" A bit confused you follow him.

—————

     You followed him until you reach a hotel with the name 'Crime Worthy' a bit confused at this, you enter the odd hotel and a whiff of sweet sweat takes your attention off of Louis for a sec, then realize what was about to happen. Dumbfounded, he takes the lead to the fourth floor, while you try to warp this situation up realizing where this is going to take you.
   When inside the room, Louis takes ahold of you hand, pulling you with him to the middle of the room. He turns you around and pushes you on the bed as you watch him take off the flower crown and his clothing. Hesitantly you start to unbuckle your own shirt, feeling quite hot and confused.

"Louis, are you sure you want this-" he gladly takes a sit on your lap, giving you those same eyes he always given you. "I'm going to make you feel worthless you damn wolf." It was as if he already made you feel guilt. With his shirt off, he places your own large hands behind your back tying them with his belt.
      He unbuckles your pants and drags them off, tossing them behind him. Flustered by his actions, you darted off the bed a bit guilty and ripping the rope by instinct.

"What is it this time?" He sounded annoyed as he sat there half naked.

"Louis, this... This is wrong. I... I can't do it... What if... I'm sorry." Taking your pants off the ground, Louis stands up and walks over to where you frantically try to put on your pants.
    His hands pull your arm and force you against the wall, while placing his knee right between your unbuckle pants. "Are you scared of harming me?" You were lost in words when he glared up to your concern eyes. Your hands didn't dare touch him as his own roamed your chest, "do you think a weak timid animal like me can get eaten during sex?" his hand skims down your torso, pulling down the unbuckle pants.

"Do you need me to let you eat me-" you quickly shut his mouth up with your two hands trembling on his mouth as you hated the words that were coming out. Looking down, you didn't want him to see your face as you spoken up.

"I... I ugh... Louis," dropping to the ground while letting go of his mouth, your hands grip onto his legs, painting. "Louis I hate you... I hate how you don't even know... I hate myself for... For loving you... I fucking hate it." his hands pull your head up.

"I hate it too, so lets have this night, for us." You didn't know that Louis can display such kindness in his eyes.