Yikes.

"Mama I want to go on that ride"my son says pulling my attention away from his sister to him.

"Okay baby. We go on that next but we eat after that yeah?"

We have been here for awhile and they have to eat, even to snack a bit before we go on soft rides and go.

We go to the ride, Cameron and Lily rush in. I give the tickets I have. It's 5minutes but I know that the twins are going to just love it because I did when I was younger so I have double the amount to double their time. The first five minutes or so was fine. Great even. I watch the twins laugh and smile. Calvin kept his mouth shut, probably because he too was watching them with a smile of his own. It was going great until...

"They don't know who their father is do they?"

"They know a bit. Calvin I told them as much as I know"my voice breaks as I say this looking up at him.

His face softens.

"Does Amy know?"

"Off course"I whisper looking away.

"She's acting rather friendly towards you. If I knew my mate had a kid with another man"he growls.

My head snaps to his.

"What?"I asks

Confused as hell.

"Tom is the father. You must have got pregnant in the training camp you guys met at"

Umm what?

"What?"I ask again.

"Fucking A"he mutters. "I can't believe Tom didn't tell me about this"

"No wonder Amy was giving him a hard time. I didn't understand then but now I do"

Sorry? Is it me or does he think that the father of his children is Tom. TOM MY FREAKING BROTHER!

-to be fair...it makes sense. Blair Clayford...Cameron Lee Jones-

Damn damn damn. I didn't know whether to feel relief or annoyance. Both. Both is good.

"For the last time Calvin."I say through my clenched teeth.

"Tom and I didn't have that type of history"

It was his turn to be confused because he replies with 'what?'

"Tom and I were never like that. We didn't you know..never. His not the father of my kids Okay?"I snap.

"Blair...it's okay. I'm not stupid. Lily is literally his twin"

He really is stupid and it's working to my advantage.

"Calvin...trust me yeah? I won't lie about this. Not about this."

Before he could even say anything more, Cameron and Lily come back.

"Mama I'm tired now" Cameron says.

They missed their nap time because Amy was around and they wanted to spend some time with her. Also they were too tired about going to the fair that they couldn't just sleep.

"Okay baby, we eat then we go Okay?"

Lily comes between Calvin and I and holds each of our hands. Cameron goes to my other side and only holds mine.

We find a booth that sells pizza so I brought them slice each...well I tried to buy them a huge slice but Calvin did instead.