Chapter 28|M|

Display pic credit to cocochanbaek 💗

They locked eyes for a few seconds. And within those few seconds, it was as though time stopped. They couldn't speak to each other. And Park Chanyeol was rather surprised because Baekhyun was the last person he was expecting to see.

"Hi" Baekhyun managed to say. Damn he couldn't stand Chanyeol's sexiness. He was dripping for fuck sake and he knew he was not wearing anything except this bathrobe.

"Baekhyun Hi." Chanyeol swallowed hard and looked down.

"Can I come in? Please it's cold outside." Baekhyun wrapped his arms around himself. Chanyeol just stared at him for five seconds "Su-sure" He stuttered and later shifted, pulling the door back for him so he could get in.

Baekhyun stepped in and looked around. The interior of the house was so beautiful, he was marveled. He knew Chanyeol liked the class and he never disappoints. "A nice place you've got here." Baekhyun took a deep breath and exhaled. Everything smelled so good. Smelled just like Chanyeol. He wanted to inhale him even if this might be the last time they will ever be together. He couldn't tell because he doesn't know how this will turn out.

"Thank you."

"So, How are you?" Baekhyun finally turned to face the CEO who was just looking at him curiously. He didn't know the purpose of his visit to start with. So he's being careful. "I'm fine, thank you," Chanyeol replied again and asked him to sit.

"I don't wanna be rude and ask how you got my address. Nevertheless, do make yourself comfortable. But If you don't mind, I need to get dressed. Please excuse me." The CEO excused himself and walked away and Baekhyun bites his lower lips as he watched him go. A small sad smile on his face as he reminisced the formality in Chanyeol's tone.

He grabbed a comfy pillow and hugged it to himself. Ten minutes later, Chanyeol came walking out with black Short-pants and a white T-shirt. His blonde hair still had a bit of wetness in them but was neatly brushed. He loved the man. This was his man. His Chanyeol, his air, and life.

"So, What brings you here? I never imagined we'd ever meet again after last night." the CEO said and grabbed two wine glasses. He poured champagne on them before walking over to Baekhyun and gave him a glass.

"Actually, I.. I'm," he couldn't speak. He couldn't even look at Chanyeol either.

"Wait." Chanyeol raised a hand to stop him. "I hope you didn't come to give me a replay of you asking me to move on. Because if that's why you're here, you can as well use the door. I heard you already."

Baekhyun shook his head. His eyes were blurry. "I want to apologize for yesterday. I'm sorry, I never meant to say all that I said. Sorry."

"You could have just asked for my number from whoever gave you my address and send me a text. Why come here?" Chanyeol glared at him. What does he take him for? A fool?

"Baekhyun I'm talking to you. WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Park Chanyeol was running out of patience.

"I said I'm sorry... I fucked up. Yes! And am sorry." he replied with a sob. He was now crying and Chanyeol just glared at him with full concentration. He wants to get emotional but fuck it. Last night and the 5 years he cried was enough and he didn't want that anymore. And Baekhyun kept crying.

"Byun Baekhyun?" Chanyeol called, sounding so serious, yet frustrated.

"Hmmm?" Baekhyun wiped his nose and tears with the back of his hand like a child and it took Chanyeol a million courage to say what he said. "Listen to me Baekhyun. You and I are done... Do you hear me? So get up, and get out of my house this minute."