Party for the Kings

Peace thrived among the many species of supernatural creatures, even more so now that humans were at the bottom of the food chain. There were two supreme rulers in the world, one dictator and one peacekeeper to rule them all, a vampire named Damon and an angle named Azazel. Among the many advisors and circle of ambassadors they had the world running smoothly, hardly any problems in their perfect world. In celebration of their peace the noble families were invited to a grand party. Damon had chosen Egypt as the host of the celebration. The party was on Azazel’s birthday even if he had had so many, it was to congratulate and honor the peace he had kept.

The Dupree’s among many families were invited to the celebration. The girl’s parents had to go, and with a heavy heart, so did the girls. Of course, Fernanda was thrilled to even get out of the house, even more so out of the country. When the Dupree’s had landed, rented a hotel room, and rested, Peter had recited his rules to his family for what seemed to Fernanda like the billionth time.

“I do believe they understand the rules, Peter.” Catharine said to her husband as he paced the room. Sitting at the couch, the two girls looked at each other and thought the same thing, Father is very nervous and doesn’t trust us one bit.

“Father, do you really have to repeat yourself so much?” Getting up, Constance said trying to reason with and calm her father. “I understand why to Fernanda-” Until getting interrupted by her sister.

“Hey!” Fernanda said measly trying to defend herself.

Constance just ignored her and proceeded. “-but to me? I can practically run the family business alone, if and when I become of age. I think I can handle a few hours at a party”

Going to her daughter Peter said taking the young girl in his arms, “Of course I trust you... Which is why I am going to ask you to stay close to your sister and-” but Peter didn’t get to finish.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Constance rose from her seat outraged and knowing exactly what her father meant she confronted him. “What?! You can’t do that. I don’t need a babysitter, especially not my sister.”

“Fernanda!” her mother scowled her for her sudden outburst.

“No, mother. It’s not fair that you two get to roam the world free, while we stay home bored all day long. When I can finally get to be out and be a normal young adult for once, you assign Constance as my babysitter?” Fernanda was outraged and wanted to get out of there. But in the clothes that she was in and having no idea where she was, she had no choice but to stay. So she ran to the room where she and Constance would stay in.

After a few hours, the family had gotten ready to go to the party. Fernanda was wearing a small tight dress with a long v-shaped neck that enhanced most of her curves, while Constance chose a simpler one that hid her already hidden curves. Their parents wore simpler formal clothing, a tux for Peter and a long elegant dress for Catharine. Of course Peter disapproved of Fernanda and wanted her to be more like Constance, but he would be amazed if she just wore a jacket.

The party was in a large elegant hotel. There the family played the role of the perfect family. They all smiled and greeted anyone that would do the same. Everyone was eyeing the girls with lust envy or curiosity. This, both enraged and disappointed Peter, he knew he shouldn’t have brought the girls, but he had to this time. Keeping them away at home, Peter had gotten everyone to be suspicious of them; if he kept them way any longer they would surely take their noble status.

Constance and Fernanda had drifted away from their parents to get refreshments. As soon as they were out of Catharine’s view, men of all spices were trying to approach the girls. Fernanda easily warned them off, to Constance’s disappointment.