Someone New- Chapter 1

Lazelk, Muselbeam: Such an adorable couple, the stuff of fiction...literally.

They've had their ups and downs, mostly downs...again literally.

You see, it all started when Lannan moved into the Click House, at the time he was dating Elliot's sister, Ilsa.

Unfortunately he fell in love with Muselk so he was stuck in quite a pickle.

Elliot had recently developed feelings for Lannan too during this dilemma.

So Lannan dumped Ilsa who now hates her own brother after figuring out who Lazarbeam was talking about when he said there was someone else.

Lachlan had gone AWOL because...reasons unknown; at least for most people.

At some point, everything had gone awry and Lannan attempted suicide. Elliot "sacrificed" himself by having Lannan land on his body to soften the fall.

Long story short, they got together at the hospital and everyone has yet to know.

Present day:

Elliot: Ok, so I know there have been some problems but it's time we dish out some new content for our channels, and the Click channel too. And we shall start by welcoming our newest members tomorrow. The renovations and expansion of this house are almost finished but not complete, so when Harley ( mrfreshasian) and Y/N arrive each bed will have two people in it.
Also, I've tried contacting Lachlan but so far no response.
Back to the beds, obviously Fruity and Marcus will sleep next to each other, and hopefully not with each other.
Lannan and I will be in the same bed.
Cray and Bazza can continue their love story in their bed. So that leaves the 2 newbies together.

Cray: Do you have any idea what Y/N looks like?

Elliot: No,but that's exciting. The man has gained 1 million subscribers in the span of 2 months with a 3 month old channel, and he is super hilarious so he will make a fine addition to the team.

So Lannan's a bit jealous now.

Lannan: I was meant to be the funny one, now I have no purpose. At least I'm not the loud one, or the moustache one, or the tall one, or the female one. Why are we all so 2-dimensional?

Elliot: Well that is one way of showing jealousy.

The Next Day:

First, Fresh arrived via Lyft. He was welcomed normally, because they were all friends.

Now you, Y/N L/N, are a shy person, until you're acquainted to people for a certain amount of time and then become super confident and very weird.

You were moving into a new house with a bunch of strangers as your roommates. You just hoped they wouldn't hate you. Little did you know it would be quite the opposite.

You knock on the door, very lightly, obviously no one heard you, so you just rang the doorbell. They didn't even know what you looked like, what if they confused you as a construction worker? You weren't exactly dressed formally.

Kath opens the door and squeals in excitement.

Kath: You must be Y/N, it is so nice to finally meet you.

And she pulls you in for a hug.

"She is very friendly" you thought.

You: It's an honor to be here. I watch all your videos, my queen.
And then you bow down.

You've never made a joke so early, this was a good sign.

Kath: Up you go, peasant. Time to meet my squires.