She's Worth It

Lauren was hurting, and it was hurting me.

"Baby, please eat something?" I asked her when I walked into her room.

"No," Lauren answered, looking at her laptop.

I looked down on it, and she was on Twitter. Some idiots were constantly posting hate and stuff.

@lcimsucks: you should die, nobody wants you here @LaurenCimorelli

@lcimsucks: you're ugly, and worthless, you cant sing to save your life. @LaurenCimorelli

@lcimsucks: you are an ugly slut who needs to die @LaurenCimorelli

@lcimsucks: your boyfriend doesnt even want you @LaurenCimorelli

"JC, do you love me?" Lauren asked,

"More than anything," I answered,

I wanted to find whoever was posting hate, and hurt them. Hurt them like they were hurting Lauren.

@cimorellisucks: why are they even a band? they can hardly even sing

@cimorellisucks: you all suck, go die in a hole

"JC, why do they say all these mean things?" Lauren asked, crying.

"I don't know," I whispered, "Babe, get some sleep."

"JC, why am I such a fail?" Christina asked me, when I walked out of Lauren's room.

"Who said that?" I asked,

Christina showed me her phone, this time it was on YouTube.

Tkaym Flayme: christina is horrible, she cant do ANYTHING

"You're not a failure. Christina, you're amazing. You're like the older sister I already have, except for the fact that it's easier to deal with you." I said, hugging the older girl.

"You aren't too bad," Christina joked,

@XXXxxxmidnightxxxXXX: cimorelli STAHHHP. u suck

This was the point, where I really got mad. Lauren wasn't happy and I'm pretty sure all of the girls were kind of out of it.

"Dani, you need a hug." I decided,

"What, no?"

"Danielle, you get a hug now." I said firmly, hugging her. "See, better now."

"Am I really that bad of a singer? Do my eyebrows really bother people?"

"You're an awesome singer, and Dani you're like the pretty little sister I have to fend dudes away from. I'm also pretty sure Jimmy doesn't have a single problem with them."

"JC, I have big brothers, but now I'm pretty sure I consider you another one of those annoying buttholes."

@ustoopid: Katherine doesn't do ANYTHING why is she in the band

"Hey Kath," I said, walking outside.

Katherine was sitting crosslegged on the trampoline.

"Hey Jake Chris," That was our inside joke. She'd normally call me by my full name, except shortened.

"You alright?" I asked, sitting on the trampoline.

"Kinda,"

"You can't be kinda alright Kath,"

"People keep on posting hate comments. They think that we don't have feelings. But we do,"

"Hey, you can't let them get into your head."

"Maybe you're right." Katherine sighed, hugging me.

@jbizzlebae: cimsukrelli suks so f'in much like asdf

I may or may not have stolen one of the cameras along with a tripod. I sat on te piano bench and hit the recording button.

"So, um, this thing is on right? Anyways, for those who don't know me, I'm JC, Lauren's boyfriend. But I'm making this video, not because I'm a YouTuber or anything, but 'cause I've noticed something going on. I know people don't usually address hate or anything, but hating on some of the most amazing girls in the world guys, it's not cool. 'Specially Lauren, you guys matter so much to them and then dissing them like that hurts them. Lauren was crying earlier, she was hurting a lot. Guys, you don't know how much that hurt me. So guys, I know this might provoke some of you to do some more hating and all but just remember that you're saying this stuff to people with feelings. They read what you write, and it's not cool to write that. And um, come to their performances and stuff."

I stopped filming it, and took Lauren's laptop from her.

"You're a butthole, and I hate you." Lauren said, glaring at me.

I leaned down to peck her lips," Love you too babe."

I went onto YouTube and after like 5 years of loafing I posted it onto Cimorelli's channel.