Lauren's Leaving

"JC, I promise it won't be that long." Lauren tried to reason with me.

I think it's great she's going on a mini-tour and all, but I'm gonna miss her.

Wait! Where did that come from?

"But, I'm gonna miss you." I whined pathetically, making Lauren blush.

No, JC, you'll miss her like you miss Braxton. Like a friend, not like you want to cuddle her and kiss her and watch sappy movies with her.

No, you're supposed to do that with Kaitlyn. You love Kaitlyn, you're supposed to love Lauren though.

Where is all this coming from, you were supposed to think Kaitlyn, not Lauren.

"Well, I've got one more day before I leave. And I want to spend that day with you." Lauren said, throwing a clean shirt at me.

"Hey! This shirt isn't that bad." I said, pulling my shirt off.

Skylar walked into my room and immediately covered her eyes. "Mom said that Lauren and you can't be alone together in your room."

"Sky, we're not doing anything. It's not like Lauren's my girlfriend-" I began to say before Lauren cut me off.

"Just, pick me up at my house. We'll talk about this later." Lauren got off my bed and left.

"C'mon Lauren, can't we talk about this." I yelled after her.

"You screwed up, big time." Taylor walked into my room.

"I know," I sighed, "I didn't mean to say it. It just came out."

"Do you want to make it better with her?" Skylar asked,

"Duh," I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"First you have to break up with Kaitlyn, use that full day hang out with Lauren to do a huge romantic gesture." Taylor explained to me,

❤️💔❤️💗

"Hey, Kaitlyn. I don't think we're gonna work, we rushed into it. You're gorgeous, and any guy would be lucky to have you. I'm really sorry, I hope we can just be friends." And with that I hung up.

Phase 1, completed, commence phase 2.

JC: dress comfy we're going to the boardwalk

Lauren😘😍: k we just hanging out

JC: its a date 😘

I put on a green and white polo shirt, and a pair of khaki cargo shorts. I grabbed some Vans, and got into my Dodge Viper.

As stupid as it sounds, I sort of wanted to drive to Lauren's, even though it's 2 seconds away.

I walked to the door, and rang the doorbell. "JC, always great to see you. But umh, what can I do for you?"

"Well, Mr.Cimorelli, I'm here to pick Lauren up." I said awkwardly,

"Now, JC, I really like you. And maybe one day, have you become family, because I consider you family. But if you hurt my baby girl in any way, you will pay."

"Hey Dad, hey JC." Lauren came bounding down the stairs and hugged me.

"Gahdfah. You, you look beautiful." I said, messing up my words.

Lauren was stunning. This is what I get for talking to Mom, I start using the old timey way of calling girls hot. She was wearing a gray sweatshirt with my last name on the back, and the school mascot and Portervale Pirates Football on the front. She also had on purple shorts, and a cute smirk.

"Bye dad, we'll be back before 11."

I grabbed her hand, and kissed it. "I am with you right now, and nothing could be better."

"You, are so cheesy, you're a quesadilla." Lauren joked,

"Laur, that was cold."

"Awe, don't worry, you're still cute."

"C'mon Laur, I'm not shallow. Besides, I already know I'm cute."

"Hold on, selfie time." Lauren got her phone out, and took a selfie of me kissing her cheek.

INSTAGRAM

@cimfan5ever: aweeeee Lauren has a bf

@lolsmiley: whos the dude

"Alright, c'mon let's get some cotton candy." I said, opening Lauren's door.

"Before we start this entire date thing, I broke up with Ryan." Lauren said, making my heart lurch.

"So, will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her, and if she said no. It would just be the most embarrassing thing that ever happen to me.

"Yes, yes I will." Lauren looked down, and blushed.

We walked to the concessions booth, and I ordered a huge cotton candy.

"You are such a fatty." Lauren joked, patting my stomach.

"These abs beg to differ." I chuckled,

"Let's go on the Ferris wheel." Lauren grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the line.

"Only if I get to kiss you at the top." I said moving in closer to her.

"You can kiss me right now," Lauren pulled me down, and kissed.

"Alright, let's get on." I grabbed her hand, and led her into a car.

"What are we gonna do, with the tour and all?"

"Thanksgiving Break is two weeks long, I don't care where you are, I would drive there to see you."

"How about in Boston, you're from there, and you'd get to see Braxton."

"Yeah, I think I've got enough money to get a round trip plane ticket."

"Hey, we're at the top now," Lauren pointed out.

"The view is amazing," I said looking at her. NOT IN A CREEPY WAY.

"I know, you can see all of LA." Lauren sighed,

"Not that view," I said, cupping her cheek. I leaned in, and kissed her slowly.

"Best kiss ever," Lauren said, as we walked to some other ride.

😍😘😍

"Good night beautiful." I said, kissing her cheek.

"Love you, see you in the morning." Lauren hugged me, and went inside.

🌚🌑🌒

I left the house in sweatpants, and a white muscle shirt. I grabbed one of my favorite shirts, as a present for Lauren.

"I'm gonna miss you so much." Lauren threw her arms around me.

"Hey, look at me," I said, tilting her chin up. "I'll be with you in a week. I love you."

I pecked her lips, "I guess I'll see you later."

"Wait! Here's one of my favorite shirts, you can like wear it or something."

"You're an idiot, but I love you anyways." Lauren wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me.

"Bye babe," I went to my car, and threw my head onto the wheel.