Let Me Practice In Peace

Lia Marie Johnson as Kaitlyn

Lit, I'm single again.

Confused?

Well you should be.

As it turns out, dear Rachel, never broke up with Brady. See, the girl thought it would be cool to have two boyfriends. And yeah, nobody gets hurt.

Well wrong, because I don't get the girl, and walk off into the sunset.

So now, I was stuck in Study Hall, checking the girl next to me out. Can I just say that she's gorgeous? Even prettier than Rachel.

She had light, blonde hair, hazelish eyes, wore a pair of jean shorts, sandals, and some pink flowy shirt.

The bell rang, and I waited around the corner to see her turning.

"Ah, hey, I'm JC." I introduced myself, with a little grin.

"Yeah, I know. I'm friends with Taylor." The gorgeous girl said, a little smile tugging at the corners of her lips. They were so pink, and looked so soft. I officially like this girl.

"So, um, do you have a name?" I asked, getting a little nervous. I had never really been nervous around girls, at least until now.

"Kaitlyn Schneider. Look, I'm really sorry about what went down between you and Rachel. I swear if I'd known I would've done something." Kaitlyn started to ramble on, and to be honest, it was adorable.

"Kaitlyn, it's alright. She doesn't matter to me." I reassured her. Cause you do, and I obviously don't have the balls to tell her that.

"I have to get to home ec, I'll see you later." Kaitlyn said,

"Yeah, I've got it too. I'll uh, I'll walk with you."

"Alright," Kaitlyn walked sorta close to me, and it just felt right to put my arm around her. So I did.

Kaitlyn blushed a little, but then, smiled at me.

"Right on time, Mr. Carmichael, Ms. Schneider, you two will be paired up for this assignment." Mrs. Wash, the home ec teacher said pointing to us.

I put my stuff down on an island and plopped down next to Kaitlyn.

"As you all should know, we are in the family unit right now. So you couples will be parents to these high tech babies. You will be given a certain gender, obliged to name the child, and properly care for it." The teacher explained,

"So I guess you're my wife, girlfriend thing." I said awkwardly. Yeah, real smart JC, wife girlfriend thing!

Kaitlyn laughed, "I guess so,"

"Shall we pick up our child Mrs. Carmichael?" I asked jokingly.

"We shall," Kaitlyn smiled, and then laughed a little.

"As many of you know, there's a big football game coming up, if you are in band, play for the varsity team, or are a cheerleader; you will be exempt from this." Ms. Collins, the home ec teacher announced,

"You wanna know the best part of that game?" I asked Kaitlyn with a wild grin on my face,

"What?" Kaitlyn asked me,

"That's my birthday." I smiled at her,

"Aww, my bae is turning sixteen." Kaitlyn cooed, hugging me.

"I'm gonna be a big boy." I joked,

Ms. Collins came around with our electric baby, and it turned out to be a boy. We decided to name it Keegan, I was swinging  for "Thing", but Kaitlyn said it had to be a REAL, name.