Boston

Nash Grier as Braxton

I woke up early this morning, to catch my plane. Mom printed off my boarding pass last night, and put them on the table.

My suitcase, and carry on backpack were sitting next to the door.

Absolutely nothing could go wrong today.

Today would be the first time in forever, that I see Lauren. We even finish each other's sandwiches.

I whispered a quick goodbye to my Mom, and Taylor, and kissed Skylar's forehead. I'd miss Mom and my baby sister. Taylor too, but, oh who am I kidding? I'd miss her just as much.

I revved the engine of my car after stuffing my luggage into the trunk.

After I went through Customs, and security, and all that good crap. I was searching for a Starbucks. Once I found one, I stepped in line.

"I'll uh take a chocolate cinnamon bread, and a Venti Caffè Misto." I ordered groggily.

"That'll be $10.95, sir."

I paid quickly, and went to go sit around for an hour. I finished my bread pretty quickly, so I was downing my coffee like a maniac.

To try to look like I had something to do, I Snapchatted Lauren a selfie of me drinking coffee.

I got onto Instagram, and posted a picture of myself in the airport.

INSTAGRAM:

@jc_carm: only 8 more hours until i see u @laurencim im missing u like crazy

@laurc45ever: soooooooooo adorkable

Then of course Lauren posted the picture I Snapchatted her on Instagram.

@laurencim: words cannot explain how much it hurts to be without you. I miss your warm hugs and your jokes.see you in a couple more hours @jc_carm

I blushed a little, and then took a power nap.

"Flight 27A is now boarding." A lady said over the intercom.

That was my flight, I'm going home. I'm gonna see my best friends, and importantly, my grandma. She makes the BEST food. I'll get to see Lauren too, I'm internally flipping out.

A flight attendant pointed me to my seat, in first class. Mom ended up paying for my ticket.

I plopped down in my overly comfortable chair, and put my phone on Airplane Mode.

✈️💺✈️

The plane landed in Boston, around noon.

Braxton was picking me up with his sister, and once I dropped my stuff off at his house, we'd go to the Cimorelli concert.

"Holy crap, long time no see!" My best friend ran towards me, his little sister trailing behind him.

Braxton had grown his hair out from the buzz cut that I was used to, and the little gash on his head was still there. Hair absolutely refused to grow on that single spot. Same clothes as usual, jeans and a Celtics shirt with a hoodie.