Trick or Treat

Some of the football guys were having a Halloween party. Obviously, being the captain, I kind of have to go.

Lauren and I were going as a cop and robber. I has on a cop bro tank, and navy blue shorts.

"Hey beautiful," I said, kissing Lauren's cheek,

She was wearing a robber outfit with a pillow case with dollar signs drawn on it.

"I feel like I'm gonna have to hold those biceps all night." Lauren teased.

"These guns are fully loaded babe."

"Tell those girls that this hot dude right here is mine." Lauren joked, as we parallel parked.

"You're the only one that matters"." I said, pecking her lips.

🎃🎃🎃

"JC, Lauren, awesome that you guys could make it. Drinks and food are in the kitchen," Tanner, the wide receiver said,

"Awesome party," I smiled, going towards the dance floor with Lauren.

"Hey JC," Another one of Taylor's friends greeted me,

"Um, hi?" I said, twirling Lauren around.

"I was thinking-" She started but was cut off by Lauren,

"You were thinking, wow, that must've been a first." Lauren said sarcastically,

"Babe, you have to be nice. Even if it's not easy with certain people." I smiled at her,

"Shut up Jacob Christopher." Lauren teased,

"You know you love me," I smirked at her, forgetting about Taylor's annoying friend.

"Maybe I do, Smirky." Lauren joked, getting onto her toes to kiss me.

The girl cleared her throat, "Still here,"

"Yeah, um. Well, I don't really know who you are." I said awkwardly,

"Ugh," She stormed off, flicking her hair over her shoulder.

"That was weird," Lauren laughed,

"Yup,"

A couple songs later, the same dude from brunch came up to us.

"Remember me, I'm the guy of your dreams?" He asked,

"Who are you?" Lauren asked, not showing any signs of knowing who he is.

"Maybe this'll remind you." He said, leaning down to kiss her.

Once his lips touches hers I was on red alert.

"Get off my girlfriend." I said deathly calm, ripping him off of Lauren.

"Back off, dude." He sneered the word dude.

"Back off my girl." I said, as he swung at me.

He caught me in the nose, leaving a little bit of blood. I sent an uppercut towards his chin, and a hook hitting him in the jaw. The guy threw a sloppy punch at my face, and I dodged it. He was momentarily shocked, so I hit him in the stomach.

"Next time, well. There won't be a next time." I said darkly to him, pushing him onto the ground.

"Don't EVER do that again Jacob Christopher Allen Carmichael. You scared me," Lauren said, grabbing my hand and pulling me to a bathroom.

She gently wiped my nose down with a piece of toilet paper.

"Owie, babe that hurts." I winced,

"Shut up," She said, taking more toilet paper and running it under the faucet.

"Aren't you gonna kiss it better?" I asked, puckering my lips.

"Idiot." Lauren muttered, kissing my cheek.

I turned my head, placed my hands on her waist. I was pressed against the wall, and deepened the kiss.

A guy opened to door, obviously going to puke, " Sorry,"

"My place?" Lauren asked,

"Let's go," I said, scooping her up bridal style.

🎃🎃🎃

"Laur, can we watch Rocky Horror?" I asked, using my Deluxe Puppy Dog Eyes.

"Alright." Lauren sighed,

We sang along to every song, and passed out after a couple movies.