Chapter - 12

Kongpob's POV:

After I reached Arthit's house, I went straight to Arthit's room.

He wasn't anywhere in the room.

Where was he? Where could he go?

I was afraid all the way here how he would react and everything. I was thinking about what I would do, when the bathroom's door opened and Arthit came out with only a towel around his waist.

My breath hitched and my heart started to beat fast, looking at him. His milky white skin with water beads was alluring, his pink nipples were calling me to taste it. I think I was drooling.

Kongpob wait, don't think like a pervert, get your mind out of the gutter. You literally broke his heart now you are thinking this- I shout to myself mentally.

When I snapped out of my thoughts I saw Arthit was crying, his eyes were red. How bad did I hurt him? I have to console him.

I go to him and hug him. He started to cry more. I hugged him till he cooled down and stopped his crying and sobbing.

Kongpob: I'm sorry Arthit. I didn't want to hurt you. I love you I really do. Please believe me. Don't be angry with me na. Phi is sorry. Please forgive this Idiot phi.

Arthit: Phi *sobbing* do you *sobbing* really *sobbing* love me?

Kongpob: Yes my little kitten I really love you. I was an idiot, dense , that i couldn't find your feelings towards me and I wasn't able to differentiate my feelings towards you. Please forgive me Oon. If you want to hit me you can. Whatever you want to do with me you can do , but just don't leave me. I love you please believe me.

Arthit: *sobbing* are you *sobbing* telling the truth *sobbing* ?

Kongpob: Yes Oon, I'm telling the truth. Please believe me and forgive me please.

I broke the hug and cupped his face. I want to assure him that I'm telling the truth. I kiss his lips with all the love I have for him. His eyes went wide. I broke the kiss but held his face with my hands. He didn't punch me or pushed me, I guess he forgave me. He wasn't crying anymore. His cheeks and ears painted red. He was looking adorable. I'll never hurt him like this anymore. He was mumbling something, I couldn't hear. I asked him what he wanted to say to me.

Arthit: P' will you let me go, I'm half naked standing here with only a towel. I want to wear some clothes.

His cheeks were red. I want to tease him so bad.

Kongpob: I don't have any problems with you half naked in front of me.

I wink at him. He punched my shoulder and pushed me away, took his clothes and went to the bathroom. I start to laugh at his behavior. He is too adorable and cute.

Arthit's POV:

P'Kong was standing in front of me.

Looking at him I started to cry again, I couldn't stop myself. He hugged me and told me he loves me and to forgive him for what he had done. I wanted to believe those words but was afraid. The kiss he gave me took all my doubts, I can feel the love he has for me. They say actions speak louder than words. I guess it is true.

When he broke the kiss, my face heated up. My cheeks were red and me being half naked in front of him isn't helping. I asked him to let me go but instead of letting me go he started to tease me. Hmph!! I punched him and pushed him, took my clothes and went to change. When I came to my room P'Kong was sitting on my bed.

Arthit: Phi are you sure you love me?

Kongpob:Yes I love you. How many times you ask me this question, I will answer the same that I love you.

Arthit: What about P'Neen phi?

Kongpob: About her. We broke up, she went to her previous boyfriend.

Arthit: Oh.

Kongpob: Can you forgive me Oon and accept me?

Arthit: I need time phi. You know you hurt me. I forgave you but I need time to accept the feelings. Can you give me that?

Kongpob: Yes I will give you all the time you need, I will make you believe in my love Oon. I will wait for you. If you want to punish me for my behavior you can do that also.

Arthit: Thank you phi and are you sure I can punish you?

Kongpob: No Oon thank you for forgiving me and loving me. Yes you can if you want to punish me.

"Ok phi I'll think about your punishment" I shyly said and he smiled at me.

He kissed my forehead, "Don't make me wait too long to be your boyfriend." He said and wished me good night before he went home. All this time I was blushing furiously.

I wanted to talk to P'Aroon before everything. So I waited for him in his room.

Aroon's POV:

When I went to my room, I saw Arthit pacing forth and back.

I asked him what happened, though Kongpob told me everything on the phone but I wanted to hear everything from my brother.

I listened to everything he said. Well that Idiot didn't tell me he kissed my brother. I have to talk to him about this.😒😒. Who gave him permission to kiss my brother?? I really should have punched him.

Aroon: What do you want Oon?

Arthit: I don't know. I don't want to break my heart again.

Aroon: So you won't give him a chance?

Arthit: I didn't say that.

Aroon:Then what do you want?

Arthit: I want him but again I don't know what I should do. Please help me.

I chuckle at his behavior. He was giving a cute pout and puppy eyes. He was looking adorable. Now I believe why Kongpob says he is adorable.

Aroon: You can give him a chance Oon. But also warn him that it is his last one, If he loses it me, Aim and your friends who are gonna break his bones.

Arthit: Haha phi. Ok I will. Thank you for everything. And phi can you tell me what punishment I can give him?

Aroon: You can make him your slave for a week. You can spend your time with him and also can give him the punishment.

Arthit: Do you think it's a good idea?

Aroon: Yes.

Arthit: Okk phi. I will call him then.

He took his phone and called Kongpob and told him to meet him at uni , where he would say about the punishment. Wishing him good night, he cut the call.

I watch him smiling. He was looking like a baby.

I hug him and ruffle his hair. He wanted to sleep with me today, like childhood days. So I got refreshed, we had our dinner, wished each other goodnight and sweet dreams. Then drifted to our sleep.