Chapter - 6

Kongpob's POV:

When the last class ended, I made my way to the place where Neen was waiting for me.

After meeting her, we start to walk towards the parking area while talking.

I wasn't observing around us as I was busy talking to her when suddenly someone came running towards us and bumped into me, making me disbalanced. Even though I tried to avoid it, we both still fell down, with me on top of Arthit.

Yeah, it's Arthit who now is under me.

His eyes were closed. I'm pretty sure he's badly hurt. But I couldn't ask him about it. I was so lost in staring at his face.

I never saw his face from this much closer. I have always known he is pretty and cute. But now looking at him, I can see his angelic beauty. His pale skin, his big eye lashes and his pouty lips were complimenting his face. When he opened his eyes I felt my heart skipping a beat.

I wanted to pinch those chubby cheeks of his and kiss those pink lips and taste it. I don't know from where this sudden urge came to me but I wanted to do it.
I shook my head. No. I can't have this type of thoughts, he is like my brother. I mentally scream at myself. If Neen didn't have helped me get up I would have done it. What is happening with me!?

I watch as Arthit also gets up with the help of his friend. I looked at him to see if he was injured or not and asked about it. Also wanted to know why he and his friends were running.

He said he was ok and to answer why they were running, he said, "Well we were playing". I didn't believe him. I could see he was awkward but didn't say anything about it, since he didn't want to tell me the original reason. I didn't want to force him.

I tell them not to run like this as they can be injured. They told me they won't do this again.

Neen tells me that we should go or we would be late. Listening to that Arthit asked if we were going somewhere and told us sorry for making us late.

I could see he was sad, I had a sudden urge to hug him and console him, but I restrained myself from hugging him. I just tell him he doesn't need to be sorry and tell him to take care of himself. After that I took Neen's hand and we bid our goodbyes.

I wasn't concentrating on shopping with Neen. I was thinking about past events and I couldn't find a possible reason for the thoughts I had for Arthit.

After her shopping was complete, I asked her if she wanted to do something else. She declines and asks me to drop her. So I drop her at home and go to my home.

On the way I was thinking why today I had those types of thoughts for Arthit. I haven't even thought about kissing my girlfriend. I should have those types of thoughts for her. It is too frustrating.

After arriving at home, I take a refreshing shower which calms my restlessness. I have my dinner. Then I went to my bed, contemplating whether to call Aroon or not. But suddenly my phone rings which showed Aroon was calling.

I was tense about the whole situation about what Arthit had told him. I wanted to know badly. So After answering the call I asked him all my questions in one blow.

Kongpob: Did you find out what happened to him? Is he angry at me? Why is he angry? Will he never talk to me again. Did someone tell him something? Why is he avoiding me? Why aren't you answering? Ai'Aroon?

Aroon: If you stop your questions I can answer you. I can't answer your questions when you're talking continuously.

Kongpob: Oh sorry, I will shut up now. Please tell me then what happened.

Aroon: Well he said he is not angry at you and also not avoiding you. He was just busy, there were some assignments which he had to do with his friends. He said when he had time you didn't have and when you had time, he didn't. He is also missing you. He's sorry because you felt avoided, as he never intended to avoid you. He will text you or call you after completing his homework today. So wait for his text and whatever you want to know you can ask him directly.

Kongpob: Oh thank god. Thank you so much Aroon for telling me all this. I was literally afraid that he was angry at me and didn't want to have any connections. I was really sad you know.

Aroon: Yes yes I know how upset you were. You should probably treat me for helping you. You know talking to him takes my whole brain power since he can really mask his emotions too well and if he gets angry, he can be a devil and I hate that side of him.

Kongpob: Hey don't call him devil. He's cute and adorable like a small kitten.

Aroon: Well it's your wishful thinking Ai'Kong, I know how he can get all grumpy and angry. His friends also think the same as me. Huh you should check your brain and eyes Ai'Kong.

I just laugh at his statement. But I can't agree with him, how can anyone with that beautiful dimple smile be a devil. After some more talking we ended our conversation and called it a night.

It was late at night, my phone rings again indicating a text.

And when I unlocked my phone and opened the notification, I saw Arthit's text. Aroon did tell me he will text me but now receiving his text I was too happy that I wanted to scream. I don't know why I'm behaving like this. There are too many things happening today, I don't know the reasons though. I pushed my thoughts away and started to text Arthit. He said he will have his lunch tomorrow with us and his friends will also join us.

He told me he was busy with studies and other stuff, so I wanted to know what stuff and asked him. But he only says it is a surprise and can't tell me now. I have to wait for that. I really wanted to know but knowing him I'm sure he won't tell me today. So I didn't push it and simply told him to sleep and wish him good night. He also wished me good night and soon I went to my dream land smiling.