Chapter - 10

Arthit's POV:

I'm confused because of P'Kongpob.

Most of the time, he makes me embarrassed and shy. Sometimes it feels like he also loves me the way I love. But again I don't know what he truly wants, if he doesn't admit it.

Actually I heard my brother's plan about me and P'Kong. Hehehehe.... I was talking on the phone with knott and he forgot to disconnect the call, so I listened to all their plans and at uni I confronted my friends and since they are scared of my anger so they tell me everything. I was happy to know P'Kong has feelings for me, but doesn't know what I should do. So me and my friends thought of making him jealous to see the truth.

At the mall I asked Nam my friend to act all touchy to see if it had affected phi or not. Well guess what he was affected by the act but I feel sorry since after that he went home.

Completing eating food we Juniors went to the park and decided what we should do. But we couldn't think of anything. So we called it a day and went home.

Today we seniors and Juniors are having lunch together like everyday. Suddenly P'Pha came to interrupt. He said he needed help.

Me and my friends met him at a cafe with his boyfriend Wayo and Rome. Rome wanted to introduce his best friend Wayo to us. That way we become friends. But one thing I don't like about P'Pha is calling me cute and Wayo doesn't mind at all about it. I can't understand those two, they were extremely possessive about each other , but likes to flirt with me. Someday I am going to beat their ass because of this reason. 😂😂😂😂 . But I like their madness. The way they love each other makes me jealous since I can't have that type of relation with my P'Kong.

Now about why P'Pha needed our help. Actually he unfortunately made Wayo angry and he doesn't want to talk with the latter. So he planned to have a beautiful date to make Wayo happy, and he needed us to arrange it.

We helped him happily.

Wayo was happy about the date. We left the couple to give privacy. Bright also decided to take Rome on a date too. Tutha also has a date with someone he also goes to his date.

I, Knott and Prem were the only singles left. We were feeling sorry for each other. We can't have the person we love. They don't even know how much we have loved them. It was hurting us.

When we got home, we saw the seniors doing their assignments. Seeing them we started to feel more depressed and our mood became gloomy. We greeted them and asked my friends to go to my room.

But we can't just run away. My brother won't let that happen so easily. He started to ask questions, he was looking at us with a frown and concern. We don't know what to answer , so we look at each other and start to complete each other's sentences to help each other.

Aroon: What happened to you guys? Why are you all looking worn out? You guys can tell us if we can help or something.

Arthit: Well actually it was a busy day, we have to help P'Pha.

Prem: P'Pha's boyfriend was angry at him. So to make him happy, P'Pha wanted to take him on a beautiful date.

Knott: So we helped him to find a place and help him to decorate the place.

Arthit: After helping them when we friends thought about going to a cafe to get some food, when Bright decided to take Rome to a date and Tutha went on a blind date.

Knott: We are happy for them since they have found their better half and well Tutha has a date.

Prem: But we can't help feeling sad for that also. We are jealous of them.

Knott: Like our friends, we don't have people who want to be with us. The people we have a crush on, don't like us back.

Arthit: So we are feeling sorry for each other. We decided not to think about them but still can't do that

Prem: We love them too much for our own good.

Arthit: But we are thinking of moving on from them. We will forget them one-day eventually.

Knott: Yes, then we will find someone who will love us and make us happy.

Listening to us I can see P'Kong, P'Tew and P'Wad expression changed from shocked to confused and then fearful. I share a look with my two friends. Before the seniors could say something, I said to them that we won't disturb them further and asked my friends to follow me to my room.

After locking my room's door, we started to laugh. The act was worth seeing their looks. Now it's our time to torment them. Be careful P'Kong I'm not going to be easy on you *evil smile😈*

Knott: Don't you think we were a little too much. They looked like they would start to cry.

Prem: They should cry. If they had feelings for us, then why make us depressed and sad. They should bear the consequences of their doings.

Arthit: Prem is right. We should torment them. It's fun to see them confused. Hahaha. But we will play this until they know their proper feelings for us and make a move. We will wait for a week. After that if they don't do anything I don't know what you guys will do but I will do something to stay away from P'Kong.

Knott& Prem: Yeah, ok.

We started to do our assignments and tell things about what we like about our crush and blah blah blah.

When our assignment was finished, we heard a knock on the door, I know it must be Phi calling us for dinner. I hope he hasn't listened to our conversation. I mouthed to my friends to start the act and I too was ready for the act.

Aroon's POV:

Listening to Arthit, Prem, Knott, we are left all shocked. Why are they planning now to give up now, when the idiots have found their feelings towards them. It is not good. It's really not good.

Kongpob: Did they say they will give up on us?

Tew: I guess. What should we do. I can't suppress my feelings for Knott now, after knowing he also has feelings for me.

Wad: Me two I can't also let Prem go.

Kongpob: I want my Kitten back. Ai'Aroon help us.

Those three were giving me puppy eyes. What can I do when my brother and his two friends have decided to give up. It was their fault not to understand the feelings.

Aroon: What can I do? I'm confused. I don't know.

Wad: We don't know, just help us to win their hearts.

Kongpob: Yes. You are good at planning plots.

Tew: Help us. We will buy you lunch for one month Ai'Aroon.

Wad & Kongpob: Yes we will.

Aroon: Guys guys, don't get mad. Let's finish our assignments first. I'll tell Arthit about Tew's feelings for Knott and Wad's Feelings for Prem. Then I'll ask him to help. I guess he will know how to deal with his friends' feelings and what you two can do to win their heart.

Tew & Wad: Ok we will wait.

Kongpob: What about me?

Aroon: I don't know. I guess staying with him as much as possible. Make him happy. Tell him about your break up. Try to win his heart. It will work, I think?

Kongpob: Are you sure?

Aroon: Not 100% but you guys have to try.

Tew, Kongpob & Wad: Okk.

Finishing the conversation we do our assignments.

After completing it, I went to Oon's room to ask them if they had done their assignments and wanted to have dinner with us. Looking at them, I can see their hesitation but they still join us. They were talking to us but there was some wall between My three idiots friends and my three nongs. I don't know if everything will be ok or not.

Wish us seniors good luck to win the hearts of the nongs.