Chapter - 4

Arthit's Pov:

One month.

It's been a month since I started to avoid p'Kong.

I always try not to cross paths with him at uni. But if it still happens or when he asks me to hang around I lie to him, tell him that I am busy. I don't reply to his texts, only reply to those which I think are important.

I started to hangout with my friends now. Bright has introduced his boyfriend Rome. He is one year younger than us but he is a 1st year student of arts major in the uni like us. He is really cute , small and adorable. Those two love birds have given themselves nicknames which only they can use. Sometimes he also hangs out with us. It's been fun with them. We five friends wanted to form our own band for our faculty. We talked with the teachers and they gave their permission for it. We can perform in events of our uni. Bright is the Singer, Tutha will play the keyboard, Prem and knott will play guitar and I will play the drums. Practicing with them is really fun. We named our band 'The Hazers'. Well we don't know why we choose this name but we like this name very much.

I haven't told about the band to my brother, P'Kong or to my other seniors. I wanted to surprise them so I have kept it a secret from them. I hope they will be proud of us when they will listen to us.

Nowadays I'm always with my friends. We always tease each other and laugh out loud. People around us think we are mad. Staying with them I can forget about my unrequited love but I still miss him. Miss the moments we had. But sigh I can't have him. Still I can't stop loving him. I don't know what I should do.

Today P'Aroon said P'Kong is coming to our house for something. I didn't want to be around him so I told my brother I have to do something in uni so I have to go early. My brother didn't ask anything and I got ready to go to uni. Before I left the house, I texted my friends to come early.

At uni,

In the classroom, I was with my friends. Tutha and Bright was bickering as always. Knott was sighing at their bickering. And Prem, he was in his own world.

Teachers told us to introduce our band to our faculty at the coming event and we have agreed to that. We are supposed to talk about what songs we should choose to perform in the auditorium as a band to surprise everyone. But they all are busy in their own world rather than to discuss the plan of how we will do everything.

When I was going to shout at them to do some work, I got a text from my brother saying to wait for him after class. Since I didn't have anything to do, I agreed and texted him the answer.

Soon the professor enters. And everyone concentrated on the lecture.

After the class ended Bright started to tease me about P'Kong and everyone was laughing at me being shy and embarrassed. I wanted to smack him but he ran away after guessing my intention. I was running after him and Knott, Prem and Tutha were also chasing us.

Third Person's POV:

While Arthit was running after Bright, someone was coming from the opposite direction. Some moments later there was a sound of someone falling on something or someone.

Arthit fell on the ground with a person on top of him. Bright and Tutha were laughing badly. Whereas Knott and Prem don't know if they should cry or laugh when they see who that person was.

Arthit had closed his eyes because of the fall. When he opened his eyes everything around him started to fade away, only the person on top of him mattered.

Arthit's Pov:

It was so painful to fall on the ground. Plus there was a person on top of me who fell on me. So the pain doubled.

Why did this happen to me? I don't know. Although it was my fault I didn't see anyone coming from the opposite side when I was running after that idiot.

I had closed my eyes in fear at that time of my falling. When I opened my eyes I didn't expect I would see P'Kong on top of me looking at my face. At that time I felt everything around us moving stopped. I was looking into his dark eyes which were mesmerizing and I can get lost in it.

I came back from my dream land to my senses when P'Neen helped P'Kong to get up and Knott came to help me.

When I got up I saw P'Kong looking at me with concern. I bit my inner cheeks. This time there's no way to ignore him other than to talk to him.

Neen: Are you two ok? I hope you guys haven't hurt yourselves.

P'Kong ignored the question P'Neen asked. Why, I don't understand.

Kongpob: Are you ok nong? Why were you running like that? You can get seriously hurt, you know.

Arthit: Hmm Phi I'm ok don't worry about me. Well we were playing.

I tell him awkwardly, I hope he believes me or if he finds Bright was teasing me about him I don't know what he will do to Bright or to me, if he finds out my crush for him. "Are you ok phi? Hope you haven't hurt anywhere."

Kongpob: I'm ok. Next time if you guys want to play please go to a less crowded place or go to the ground.

Arthit: Ok phi we will remember that, right guys?

FRIENDS: Yes phi we will.

Neen: Thank god you guys haven't been injured. P'Kong, I think we should go now or we'll be late.

Arthit: Are two going somewhere phi? Sorry because of me you guys got late.

I was sad to hear that. They were going on a date and I ruined it. P'Kong would be mad at me for this.

Kongpob: Well we are going on a date and it's ok you don't have to be sad. Accidents happen. Just take care of yourself and don't run like this in future. Go home safely.

After that he smiles gently. I can drown in that smile. He ruffles my hair before saying goodbye. I saw him holding P'Neen's hand with his hand. Seeing that I got sad. My friends try to cheer me but I don't want to be cheered. So I bid my goodbye to them and go to where P'Aroon is waiting for me.

When I meet P'Aroon, he was in deep thought. The whole journey to our home was silent, while phi was busy thinking and I was busy with my sadness.

After reaching home phi tells me to go freshen up and he will come to my room later to have some talk with me. I listened to him and go to my room. After freshening myself I lay on my bed and start to think about what happened with P'Kong.
Some moments later phi comes to my room. He was silent for some time. When he starts to talk, I don't know how I should react or what should I answer him.