Chapter - 7

Arthit's POV:

I'm lying in the bed and thinking about what P'Aroon said.

After thinking about it I think he's right, avoiding won't solve anything. P'Kong and I have a relationship of friends, though it is not like what I wanted to be but I can't change someone's feelings for me. And I miss him also. I wanted to hear his talk, his laugh, to see him smiling and grinning and his handsome face. Avoiding him, makes me miss him more I guess. I think I should try what phi told me, I should talk to P'Kong. Phi said he will help me if I need anything and I know he won't give any advice to me which will make me sad, so there is no harm to try. So I text P'Kong.

[ Text between Arthit and Kongpob]

Arthit: Phi I'm sorry, I didn't intend to avoid you. It was just that I was busy with studies and other stuff.

Kongpob: Nong you don't need to be sorry. Aroon told me already that you didn't intend to avoid me. It was just that I was missing you and you weren't there so I thought you were angry at me , so I asked Aroon's help.

Arthit: Hmm phi told me this. Sorry again😊

Kongpob: It's ok. So do you need any help with studies? And what other stuff are you talking about?

Arthit: No no phi, it's ok, I can manage it. And about the other stuff...phi, it is a surprise, I can't tell you now about that. I will meet you and other p's tomorrow at lunch time with my friends.

Kongpob: Please tell me now , na na na~

Arthit: Nah phi it's a surprise. So you have to wait.

Kongpob: Oh is that so, ok I will. It is late, you should sleep. Good night kitten, Sweet dreams.😙😙

Arthit: Why are you calling me kitten, I'm not a cat. 😏😒

Kongpob: Well you are cute like a cat that's why. 😍😋

Arthit: Phi!!!! I'm handsome not cute😒😒

Kongpob: Ok my handsome kitten go to sleep. Good night.☺😊

Arthit: Good night phi😋

I'm happy after talking to him. Though I don't know how much longer it will stay, I will still cherish my moments with him.

Aroon's POV:

In the morning I informed Arthit that I have some work to do, so I'll have to go early and he should wait for Kongpob, he will pick him up. Next I text Kongpob to pick Arthit up. Since I know Neen's house direction is opposite to our house and if he comes to pick Oon, he can't go to pick Neen. This way they can have some moments for them. I am a genius, am I not?

Arthit was ok with Kongpob picking him up and Kongpob also agreed, so without any tension I went out of my house. I met with friends in a cafe near college and ordered food.

While we waited for the food, I told them everything regarding Kongpob and Arthit. They silently listened to me.

Aim: I always knew there was something between those two, but I can't believe Kongpob can be that dense.

Oak: Told you guys that he is an idiot. I can also tell that Arthit loves him. My poor nong, I feel sorry for him.

I glared at Oak, hearing him. My poor nong, huh? Maybe I need to teach him some lessons about how he can address my brother. But that is for later. Now I have more important matters.

Maprang: I don't want to but I have to agree with Oak.

Prae: What are you thinking to do with them then?