Margot

Saturday 9:23 pm

Monty: come over?

Margot: okay, see you soon.

God, what is wrong with me? I just walked in on him fucking my now friend Ivy yesterday, and instead of saying that I just told him I'd be over soon. Maybe I'm the one on drugs. I decide to stop home instead of going straight from Ivy's place to Monty's. A notification pops up on my phone as I go to open my front door.

Dad: I'll be home late tonight, I was thinking about brunch with Penelope and Ivy. Maybe around 2?

Margot: Sounds great! I can't wait to see you in the morning. Heading over to a friend's place for the night.

Dad: Who's?

Margot: Celia's! Gotta get ready to go soon. Love you!

Now I understand why my dad lied to me. There's no need to mention someone in your life unless you know what's going to happen in the future. That's probably why daddy didn't mention Penelope moving to California because he doesn't know what their future holds. Just like I don't know what's going to happen between me and Monty. So why get our hopes up? I walk inside and into my room getting a pair of shorts and a shirt for tomorrow as well as some more comfortable shoes. As I close my door I notice my bracelet sitting on my dresser and decide to take it with me.

I finally make it to Monty's house, it feels like it's been an hour since he texted me. I normally would just let myself in but seeing as though I no longer have a key I decide to just text Monty to come let me in, just in case Emma is sleeping.

Margot: let me in?

"Hey," Monty says as he opens the door. Again, he has no shirt on, and his body looks so perfect. But he's obviously moved on, so maybe I should too. "Hey," I say quietly stepping into his house. Instead of moving back when I step forward he decides to do the same. Next thing I know he's leaning down and his lips are on top of mine. I don't push back instead I move forwards enough so I can close the door behind me. Eventually, he breaks the kiss and his eyes make their way down my body. "Little dressed up aren't you?" He snickers as he makes his way into the kitchen. "Beer?" He asks as his arm reaches into the fridge. "No thanks," I reply looking around the house. He cleaned up really well, if I wasn't here this morning I would have never been able to tell he had a party last night. "Is your mom coming home tonight?" I ask making my way over to their island in the kitchen. "Tuesday," He adds opening his beer and taking a massive swig of the alcohol. My eyes somehow drift back down to his torso only to keep moving further down until I realize he has gray sweatpants on. Fuck him. Really no shirt and gray sweats.

"I'm gonna change," I say making my way out of the kitchen and into his bedroom. I bring my shorts with me, their sweats so I'm able to sleep in them. I guess I didn't even think about that, I just assumed I'd be spending the night here. Even if Monty didn't want me to. Maybe I shouldn't change, maybe it's a waste of time. But if it was a waste of time Monty would have said something before I left the room. Oh well. I slip my shorts on under my dress before lifting it above my head. I don't have a bra on so if anyone were to walk in right now it would be pretty bad. I make my way over to his dresser and look through my old drawer for a bra. Found it. Finally, I've been looking for this bra for almost a year. I slip it on and make my way back to the kitchen. "Water?" I question making my way towards the fridge. "Nothing even a little bit stronger? White Claw perhaps?" He laughs pulling a white claw from out of the fridge in front of him. "Fine," I say taking the can from his hand. As I open the can I make my way over to the couch. "Were you playing?" I say laying back onto the sofa. "Yeah, but you're here now so." He says as he slumps down next to me. He leans forward to put his bottle down before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"So," He mumbles, looking around the room. "You invited me over. I should be the one soing" I laugh as I look over at him. "Yeah, well you already know what I want to do." He says glancing down at my lips and then back up at my eyes. God, I want him so bad. I just to fuck him right here right now. And I'm not sorry about it. But I don't. Something comes over me telling me it's not a good idea. And I'm not stupid I know it's not. But that doesn't make me want to do it any less. I look over at his lips and then I say fuck it and put my lips on top of his. We make out for a couple of minutes before his phone starts vibrating. I reach over his body and pull his phone out of his pocket, while not breaking the kiss, to see who it is. Arlin. Why is Arlin calling him right now? Fuck it. I break the kiss and answer the FaceTime call. "Hey, what's up?" From the looks of it, he's at a party. I don't see anyone around in the screen that I would know and it sends a shiver of nervousness up my spine.

"What do you need man?" Monty's mumbles snatching the phone out of my hand. "Come to this party I'll send you the addy." Arlin replies drunkenly. "Is that Ivy?" I question moving my face closer to the phone screen. "Ivy," I call out, "We have brunch in the morning." I add. God, she's gonna show up to brunch drunk tomorrow and it's gonna get blamed on me. Old cousins used to pull that shit. Oh, yeah I was hanging with Margot last night I don't feel good. Fuck that. I hang up the phone and look to Monty. "Can we go?" I say downing the White Claw he handed me before. Before he responds I get up and walk to the kitchen taking my shirt off the counter and pulling it over my head. "No," He says as he follows me into the kitchen taking another long swig from his beer bottle. "I know something better we can do. That doesn't require us to leave." Fuck. He knows I want to stay here and fuck him just as much as he wants us to. But do I want to get yelled at tomorrow for getting Ivy drunk when I didn't even get to get drunk myself? Fuck it.