3.2 Turning Back Normal

Começar do início

Then i walked out of the room and down the hall. 

Looks like Dean was the only one here since i overheard Sam saying he needed to go out and do something.

I walked through the hallway and into the kitchen. I went through the shelves and grabbed the hammer that was lying there. 

I smiled and looked at it. 

Then i called out "come on, Dean! Baby, don't you wanna have some fun with your ex? have some fun like we used too"

Then i walked through the corridors again. 

They were empty though. I kicked the door to Dean's bedroom in but it was empty. Suddenly the lights went out and the red reserve lights went on. An alarm went on too. 

I rolled my eyes annoyed "smart, Dean. Locking the doors down. Doors won't open. i get it. But here's the thing. You just locked yourself in this bunker with me and you better pray that you find me first before i find you. "

Then i walked into the control room "Dean! come on. BTW, you can blame yourself for me getting loose. All the blood you pumped into me to make me human? Well, the more human i got the easier it was to make the devil's trap believe i was actually human. It smarted but still.."

I opened the drawer and found the key to the generator room was gone. I walked into the room but here was no one.

Then i turned the energy back on "that's more like it"

Suddenly the door got locked shut. 

I asked annoyed "Really? that's all you got?"

Dean "Elena, we were getting close, okay?.I know you're still in there somewhere. Just let me finish the treatment"

I rolled my eyes and started to slammed the hammer through the wood of the door. 

Dean was standing there with the demon knife in his hands "i don't wanna kill you, Elena"

Me "Well, sucks for you, doesn't it?  Because when i get out of here, you're gonna have to make a decision. Either you kill me or i'm gonna smash in your skull with that hammer"

Then i kicked the door in and saw him rush away. 

Me "Dean, come on, i didn't mean it like that"

I followed him "I'm tried of playing! Let's finish this"

thenI found him looking around the corner and snuck up to him behind him "boo"

He turned to me and held that knife against my throat. 

I smiled "hey."

He glared at me. 

Me "do it, go ahead. Or i'm gonna smash your skull in with that hammer"

Suddenly i got grabbed from behind by Cass. 

I growled annoyed and tried to fight him "Let go of me!"

Cass "It's okay, Elena, it's over"

Suddenly everything went black .

---

I gasped out and looked up. I could actually feel again.

Looks like the boys did get my soul back from Crowley. nice. 

Cass, Sam and Dean were standing there. 

I smiled  little "Well, who do we have here. Tick, Trick and Track"

Sam poured some holy water at me and i looked at him annoyed.

Me "thanks for the quick shower, Groot"