She grew slightly disappointed when he did not look.

"Seriously, Carter. I don't give you the slightest turn on?"

"No." He answered with a firm look. He went to walk away and she spoke up again.

"She has you wrapped around her finger." Riena smiled.

"Say what you will, Riena. I'm not sticking around to entertain your ass."

Riena chuckled. "Well, I guess my guard will have to get to know her better. I'm sure he'll enjoy having his way with her."

The thin thread that kept him calm, snapped. He turned and slammed Riena against the nearest wall. His hand around her neck in a firm hold.

"Ahh, there's my Maso." She grinned eagerly.

Neither one cared who was around or who watched. Riena was getting under his skin.

"What is your fvcking point?!" Carter snapped at Riena who smiled innocently.

"I want to have a good time, baby."

His grip on her neck grew tighter then suddenly let go by shoving her back against the wall. "You need to leave."

"Why? Afraid your girl will find out about us

"Why? Afraid your girl will find out about us." She urged on his anger.

"There was never an us. Keep fvcking with me, bîtch and see where you end up. My last warning." He growled out the warning.

He gave a smirking Riena one last glare before stepping away from her and went to walk but stopped when he saw Tiana and Camille standing there.

****
TIANA

"Your so beautiful." Sam, the guy Camille wanted me to meet that had continued to flirt with me.

Honestly, I did not want to be here any longer. He was just boring me with all his flirting.

"Thank you but excuse me for a moment."

He gave me a smile with a nod.

I tapped Camille causing her to turn away from the guy she was talking to. She gave me a questionable look. "I'm going to the bathroom." Making up a excuse to get away from this weird guy.

"I'll go with you. I have to pee." She laughed before getting up and walking with to the bathroom.

"What's wrong, Tia?" Camille asked me over the loud music as we made our way to the bathroom.

I sighed. "That guy is weird. Never in my life have I found it so awkward in getting to know another." I replied.

Cami gave a chuckle. "Maybe he likes you a lot and wants to impress you as best as he can."