View girl.

I felt Ace's hands wander up my bare legs as I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck. He deepened the kiss as I let my fingers run through his blonde hair, gently tugging as his grip on my waist tightened. Just as I felt his fingers trail along the edge of my shorts I yanked his hair back, ending the kiss.

"Is this really the place?" I managed to say, struggling to catch my breath.

Ace smirked and nodded. I raised my eyebrow at him and yanked his hair again as he tried diving on my neck.

"You know that fucking hurts right?" He grumbled.

I couldn't hide a laugh as I nodded slightly.

"Do I fucking care?" I asked with a smirk.

He growled deeply as he tried going for my neck again, only to get yanked away again.

"Oh you're fucking asking for it now bitch." He fired as he used his hands to quickly grip my wrists and yank them away.

He pinned them above my head and smirked down at me.

"Now what you gonna do?"

"Nothing Ace."

He looked confused slightly.

"You won't do anything if I say no. Ace Merrill might be the big tough leader of the Cobras capable of hurting any male or female of the lower side of Castle Rock. But he won't hurt me. The little View Princess."

"So you're happy knowing you got me all worked up with nowhere to go?" He grumbled.

I nodded and slightly. "Yet you still want me?"

Ace scanned over my features before our eyes locked again.

"I will always want my View Princess."

"Your view princess?" I asked cheekily.

"Mine."

I couldn't bare myself to argue as I felt his grip on my wrists go, letting me entangle my fingers through his hair as he leant down to softly kiss me again. I felt myself melt into his strong firm stature over me. His lips smashed hard against mine as I felt his entire body press me deeper into the backseat. There was nothing between us. No gaps. No air. It was just me and him. Two completely different people. Leading completely different lives. Set for completely different futures. Having lived completely different pasts. Yet in this moment, our present was the same.

"Promise me something." He said as he quickly pulled away and looked down at me.

We were both breathing heavily as I stared into his eyes that were staring deeply back at me.

"Promise me. I'm your first." He whispered, leaning closer so our noses touched.

I pulled his head closer as I reconnected our lips. His kiss was softer this time. He pulled away all too soon and used his arms to hold himself up.

"Promise me." He ordered.

"Just so you can have bragging rights over the other guys in the View?"

Ace sighed.

"I just want to be your first."

"You just want to brag you mean?" I corrected.