Part title

I pulled away from Ace slightly as he kept his forehead pressed against mine.

"Well now my mouth is definitely dirty." I whispered.

He chuckled and shrugged slightly. "Knew you'd cave."

I laughed as I let my fingers run through the back of his hair.

"Well I've officially broken most of my parents rules today." I said, my brain hadn't quite figured out if that was a good thing or not.

"You know we could always go for a drive and break another one." Ace said as he began planting kisses down my neck.

I felt his hands creep higher and higher up my legs before he gently tugged on the waistband of my shorts. I laughed and shook my head as I moved my hands to his chest and pushed him away slightly.

"Nice try lowlife." I said sarcastically.

He laughed and shook his head before placing a hand on one of my mine, which were still attached to his chest.

"You know that hurts more coming from you, my little View Princess."

I laughed before shoving him away completely and jumping down from the table. I felt his arm snake around my waist as he tugged me closer to him, leading me over to where the other boys were.

"So what's next boys?" He asked.

They all looked up and mumbled responses as Eyeball shrugged.

"The usual?" He suggested.

Everyone all agreed as I looked up at Ace confused.

"What's the usual?"

"My place."

I nodded slightly.

"You wanna come?"

I looked out the window and saw the sun was slowly getting lower and lower in the sky. I had only told my parents I was going out for a run and I wasn't keen on the idea of getting into more trouble.

"Not for long though."

He nodded slightly as he led the way out. Just as we were walking out two girls walked in. The boys behind me made a few suggestive comments but the thing that got me was one of the girls smiled and winked at Ace. I slapped myself internally as he led us over to the cars and we all got in. I shouldn't be getting worked up over this. All we'd had was one kiss.

"You okay baby?"

I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to Ace, who had one hand on the wheel and one apparently on my lap. I nodded slightly.

"Really? You've kinda got a face like a slapped arse."

I pulled a disgusted face.

"Oh and you'd know what that looks like?" I asked and instantly regretted it as he just smirked and winked at me. Stupid question Rochelle.