Keep it on.

Okay heads up readers!!

This chapter is pretty much just smut!
Couldn't resist writing a wedding night with Ace haha

But if you don't want to read it just skip to the next chapter, there's nothing important to the storyline you'll miss :) unless you count Rochelle having her first cigarette as important? That happens before all the smut if you wanna read that?

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Ace kept his hand gently resting on my lap throughout the whole drive. Neither of us spoke a word but we didn't have to. I could feel the nerves slowly beginning to rise, the closer we got until he pulled up outside his. He turned the car off. Came around to my door and opened it offering me his hand.

Yet I couldn't take it. I just sat there frozen to the passenger seat, my hands gripping the seat. Ace crouched down slightly.

"You coming or spending the night in the car?"

I opened my mouth and tried to answer but no words came out. What the hell was going on with me? Ace sighed as I gave no response.

"Fine." He said as he stood up and shut my door, coming back to the drivers side he climbed in beside me and gently placed his hands on the steering wheel.

I turned to him confused slightly. He shrugged in return.

"You don't wanna go inside, we ain't gotta go inside." He mumbled.

I smiled slightly as I felt my hands gently relax their grip on the seat.

"I'm scared Ace." I whispered.

"I thought I was John." He whispered back.

We both continued to stare straight ahead at the house I would be spending the night in. As a married woman.

"Sorry, you're John." I mumbled.

He sighed slightly and reached into his pocket, pulling out a packet of cigarettes and matches he pulled one out, gently placed it in his lips and lit it. Blowing out the smoke he offered it to me.

"It will help you relax."

I hesitated.

"Trust me, it's what they're designed for."

I found my hand slowly reach out and take it gently from him. He quickly got another out and lit it for himself. I studied it in-between my fingers as I watched him smoke. I felt myself bring it up to my lips as I slowly inhaled. My god. I coughed and spluttered as smoke came from my mouth. Ace burst out laughing.

"Yeah that happens on your first go Princess."

I managed to calm my breathing as I brought it back up to my lips.

"I thought I was Queen now?"

He shrugged and continued smoking.

"Habit."

I nodded and took another inhale. I didn't cough as much as I blew the smoke out. He soon finished his before facing me.

"Someone's a slow smoker." He said with a laugh.

I gently smacked his chest. "Hey! It's my first one!"

He laughed as I inhaled it again.

"Feeling better?"

I nodded slowly as I continued smoking in silence. When it got to the end Ace took it from me and chucked it out his window.

"Wanna go in now?" He asked quietly.