Kiss for luck?

I gulped as I watched Ace tower over Steven, his entire demeanour had changed. It was like he was scared.

"Now I'm going to ask her one more time. If you don't mind." Ace said.

He turned to me, still holding a tight grip on Steven.

"Are you his girl?"

I felt frozen to the spot. I looked at Ace's friends, who were all eagerly staring at me waiting for my answer. I looked back at Ace before shaking my head slightly. Ace smirked at me before snapping back to Steven, the smile disappearing.

"See? She don't want you. So why don't you just fuck off to that shitty little car of yours and don't get too disappointed when I beat you. Again."

And with that Ace shoved him away, so hard he stumbled and fell on the floor. Ace's friends burst out laughing as Ace smirked, turning to me.

"You don't belong here you know?" He asked, taking his drink back and taking a swig.

I nodded slightly and looked down.

"My friend brought me, she's different now..." I said, my voice trailing off.

Ace stepped closer and looked down at me. I looked up into his eyes as I watched him look over my face.

"Stay with me. We'll keep an eye on you."

I paused but before I could answer he turned to his friends.

"Don't let her out of your sight. No-one touches her or they answer to me. Got it?"

All the boys nodded quickly, not wanting to argue. Ace turned back to me and smiled slightly. I couldn't help but smile back as he led me to them and they all introduced themselves. They seemed strangely chill and relaxed. The other side of Castle Rock.

"So you actually haven't tried beer in your entire life?" Charlie asked.

I shook my head and shrugged slightly.

"My parents never let me. They'd kill me if they knew I was actually here."

The boys all looked shocked into silence. I felt Ace's hand on my lower back as he began leading me over to a blue convertible.

"And this is the winning car for tonight!" He said proudly, gesturing to it.

"Yours?" I asked as I looked up at him.

He winked and nodded slightly before turning to the other boys, who were making themselves comfortable in various places of the car. I watched in shock as Eyeball actually sat on the car bonnet! Ace laughed at me and I looked up at him confused.

"You can't tell me you've never sat on the hood of a car?" He asked shocked.

I couldn't hide a smile as I shook my head. Billy and Charlie went into over panicked mode as Eyeball shuffled over. I looked around confused before up at Ace who raised his eyebrow at me.

"How would I even get up there? I'm in a dress!" I said with a laugh.

But before I knew it I felt Ace's hands grip my waist and I was soon lifted up and placed on the car bonnet, next to Eyeball. I was shocked! Me! Rochelle Winters sat on the bonnet of a car about to enter a drag race!

Ace smirked at my expression as he accepted a lit cigarette from Fuzzy and took a toke. I watched as the end slowly burnt up. Ace stepped forward as I felt his hands slowly split my legs enough for him to stand in between of them. I felt one of his hands rest on my leg as I continued to watch the cigarette burning away.

He took it from his mouth and held it to me. I shook my head slowly. He pulled a strange face before turning to the others as they began chatting about the race. I looked around and saw so many girls in the same position as me, they were just trophies for the boys that were racing. Another something to show off. I looked down at Ace's hand, resting on my leg. I was his trophy right now.

I looked up and soon saw Steven and Mark chatting. Donna was sat on the car bonnet and Mark was stood in exactly the same way Ace was to me. They all soon caught sight of me as Donna's mouth dropped. I shrugged slightly at her and watched as she pushed Mark away before jumping off the car and started over to me.

I turned to Ace and put my hand on his chest and pointed to Donna, who was walking over. He moved slightly and helped me down before letting me go past to go over to her. When I reached her she wrapped her arms around me tight.

"My god! You're okay! Steven said you had a problem and left with some guys. I tried searching."

Yeah searching real hard, sat on the car with Mark.

"Why are you with them? And Ace of all people!" She said shocked.

I gave her a confused look.

"If you must know he actually looked out for me when it turned out Steven was a massive-" I was about to get carried away and swear but I managed to stop myself. I was breaking enough rules today.

"Shell. You do know Ace is the worst of the worst right?"

I shook my head.

"I think you'll find Steven is. He probably even thought I'd sleep with him tonight!" I snapped back.

She shrugged. "Yeah so? You can't tell me you're going to be good for the rest of your life? You actually believe in that waiting for marriage crap? Shell it's fake! But then again you can't really say you'll be good for the rest of your life now..." She trailed off.

I stared at her confused as she pointed behind me. I turned and saw Ace staring at me. The others all were too but his stare was much more intense.

"Everyone at home is going to freak when they know you were with him!" She tried saying as quiet as possible.

I felt myself begin to panic. "You won't tell will you?"

She paused before looking over at the boys before back at Steven and Mark before finally looking back at me.

"If being with him will get you to loosen up a bit then we're cool." She smiled.

I felt a wave of relief as I hugged her before she quickly rushed back off to Mark and Steven as they began to get ready for the race. I turned and went back over to Ace and the others. He slipped an arm around my waist as I returned and he looked down at me.

"Kiss for luck?" He said suggestively, leaning down to me.

No way was I letting this be my first kiss. I quickly leant up and kissed his cheek. He smirked and pulled away, climbing in the front. The car soon started up and he slowly pulled away from us as I felt Eyeball sling his arm around me.

"Don't worry darling, we'll look after you." He said with a grin as everyone slowly began moving into a good spot as the cars lined up.

Here we go...