We're a team.

"You know I will." I said as a smile formed on my face.

Ace beamed down at me as he gently placed a kiss on my lips. I smiled into the kiss as I felt his hands grip onto my waist.

"So are you two like engaged now?"

We pulled apart as I leant my head on him and turned to Eyeball and Chris who were both confused.

"Course we're not you idiot." Ace said.

Eyeball looked even more confused.

"But you just-" he paused. "And she just-" he said as he tried to work his head around it.

I gripped slightly tighter on Ace as he looked down at me smiling before giving my forehead a kiss.

"Hey now you should be back in bed Mr Merrill, you need rest, rest and more rest."

He grumbled slightly as I gently pushed him off me and towards the direction of the door but he stayed in the room, using Eyeball to help hold him up and steady.

"So can one of you explain if you are getting married or not? And what happens to us?" Eyeball asked, turning to Ace.

"We're not getting married yet. I haven't given her a ring you dipshit. And nothing happens to us, the cobras will always rule over Castle Rock."

"Yay." Chris mumbled as Eyeball slapped him gently.

"Married or not Chambers you best not forget who is in charge." Ace said sternly, to which Chambers I was unsure but it came across perfectly to them as they both nodded and almost slunk down from him.

I looked at Ace, seeing the authority in his face. I stepped forward and took my hand in his.

"But now you have me, you don't need to be on guard all the time, you can relax and maybe not be as harsh as you have been to the younger generation." I said, somewhat sternly, gesturing my head to Chris.

Ace growled and grumbled as his head nodded and shook slightly.

"Hey maybe you could pass on the whole King of the Cobras thing? Let someone else take charge and then you know, spend more time with me? I mean, you want a family someday right?" I asked.

He looked at Eyeball and Chris before down at me. "What like a kid? One of those little things?" He pointed at Chris.

"I'm not that little thank you." Chris said, matter of factly.

"Maybe we should walk and talk about this?" I said quietly, technically me and Ace had never even had these types of conversations.

He nodded and let go off me before heading upstairs. I sighed slightly and turned back to the breakfast just in time to serve it up to the boys before it burnt. They both began stuffing their faces as Eyeball looked up.

"For the record, I like you two together." He said with a mouth full of sausage and sauce.

I smiled slightly and nodded, "Thanks Eyeball."

I sighed and walked out into the hallway hearing footsteps. Ace was coming down the stairs, he'd got changed and managed to slip on some shoes but the laces just dangled.

"I can't bend over and tie them up properly." He grumbled.

I smiled and stepped forward, crouching down I tied both shoelaces up before slowly rising and reaching up and giving him a gentle kiss.

"You didn't have to do that." He grumbled again.

"We're a team Ace."

He smiled slightly as he grabbed his cigarettes and matches from the side, looped his arm around me and I felt him lean his weight on me, clearly still not as strong.