Beetlejuice X Insecure!Reader ☁️

Y/N grabbed the fat on her tummy and sighed deeply, staring at her reflection in the mirror. Why did she look like this? Why wasn't she pretty, like the other girls? Why was she never good enough? She tried so hard to be perfect, so why was she so disgusting? She didn't realis she was crying until she felt the warm pitter-patter on her hand. That set her off. She slid down the wall, pulling her legs into her chest. Bawling hysterically, she screwed up her face and buried her head in her hands, trying to muffle her sobs. Unfortunately, not well enough.

"Yo, Y/N. You wanna go ou-" The voice abruptly stopped. "Oh my God, Y/N, what the hell happened?"

It was Beetlejuice.

Without lifting her head, she muttered. "G-Go away, Beej."

He paced over to where she was sitting and knelt down next to her, rubbing her back. "Y/N, tell me what-"

"D-Don't touch me, I'm disgusting!" Y/N screamed, covering her body with her arms.

Beetlejuice furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. "Babes, what are you talking about?"

"This!" She cried, pushing herself to stand up and pointed at her tummy. "And this!" She added pointing at her thighs. "A-And this. And this. And thi-" She reeled off her insecurities until Beetlejuice had heard enough.

"Stop it, Y/N!" He silenced her, grabbing her arms to stop them from flailing around.

She looked up at him with broken eyes. "I'm so ugly Beetlejuice..." Her voice cracked at the end from crying so hard.

He looked her up and down and laughed. "What the fuck are you even talking about, Y/N?" He moved his hand to her tummy, making her gasp. "There's nothing here, babes." He trailed his hand down to her thighs, "Or here." He placed his hand over all of the places that she hated, praising her beauty. He finished at her nose, opting to kiss the tip of it sweetly. "Especially not here, Y/N. Your nose is so fucking adorable." He smiled at her and turned her around to look in the mirror. He hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her head. "If only you could see yourself like others do; how I do. You'd see just how incredible you really are."

They stayed like this for a while, Beetlejuice hugging Y/N from behind, Y/N leaning back into his chest, her arms resting on his.

"Hey, Y/N?" He smirked, cocking at eye brow.

"Oh, God, what do you want, Beej." She sighed and cocked an eyebrow back at him.

"Well, I was thinking," He continued, burying his face in the crook of her neck. "I'm pretty sure that it's you're turn to..." His lips ghosted her ear. "Kiss me all over."

"BEEJ!" She grinned, roaring with laughter.

"What!" He whined. "I did it for you!"

"God, Beej, way to ruin the moment." She giggled, turning to face him. "But, it is only fair..." Y/N smirked and pushed him onto her bed.

Beetlejuice looked up at her in shock. He hadn't actually expected her to do it.

"Y-Y/-" He was cut off by Y/N shushing him and climbing on top of him, sitting comfortably in his lap. His eyes widened and he froze.

Y/N raised her eyebrow. "What? Was it all talk?" She led his hands to grip her waist. "What happened to the perverted old man I know and... tolerate."

He narrowed his eyes and frowned. Y/N giggled at his reaction and wrapped her arms around his neck. She down at him and smiled. "God, you're amazing." Y/N leaned down and pressed her lips to his.

He was frozen at first; he had never been treated so... nicely, before. Beetlejuice pulled Y/N closer to him, leaving practically no space between them.

The kiss became more heated and Beetlejuice flipped Y/N over so she was on the bottom and he was leaning over her. Beetlejuice grinned and marveled at the beauty underneath him. "How the hell did I get so lucky?"

A/N- Omg I was soooo close to making this a smut chapter!