Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Sorry

-----

A few weeks passed and Lauren still hasn't heard anything from Lucy, so she hasn't gone back to her apartment. She also hasn't seen Camila since that little talk they had. But Lauren thought it wasn't because of Camila, she thought it was because of her. How could she see Camila if she hasn't been at her apartment?

It was a Tuesday, lunchtime. Lauren was in school and has only been talking to Ally and Sabrina for a few weeks since that thing with Lucy had happened. Now Lauren was packing her books in her locker, she was lucky she only had one class left after lunch. Then suddenly, her locker door was opened way more, so that Lauren could see who was next to her.

"Lucy. Hey.", Lauren greeted her. She was a little nervous, Lucy was the one who didn't want Lauren to talk to her. "What's up?"

"Laur, I just wanted to.." Lucy sighed. "I'm sorry." 

Lauren was surprised. She knew Lucy, and she was never the type to apologize. So that was a new thing. Before any of them could say another word, Lauren's phone dinged, which meant that she got a message. She quickly looked at it and saw that familiar Tumblr username.

A while after Lauren first got Tumblr, she started texting people whose pages she liked to make some new friends. None had responded, except for one.

waakeme-up

Lauren had seen that username daily when she looked on her phone. And it seemed that now was the time for today. She opened the text, seeing that it was just a simple hi. Completely forgetting that Lucy stood right in front of her and just apologized to her, she texted back. Hi with a smiling emoji.

Lauren's smiling at her phone was interrupted by Lucy, bringing the dark-haired Latina back to the real world. "I mean it Lauren, don't need to ignore me.", Lucy said, looking kinda sad.

"I'm not ignoring you, just checked something." Lauren sighed. "Lucy, you've been my friend for so long, of course I'll forgive you. You know that I love you boo.", Lauren said, for the last part she used a lovey-dovey voice just to seem even cuter.

Lucy laughed and hugged the taller girl. "I love you too boo.", she replied with just the same voice. Lauren was happy that they were good with each other again, they've been best friends for almost 4 years now, and that must mean something.

--------

hellooo
sorry if this is short
but anyway, i hoped yall enjoyed this and leave a vote
see you next chapter!!
byeeeee