Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Living

-----

"Well hello there! How was your day sweethearts?", asked Lucy's aunt Shannon, who saw her and Lauren walk into their apartment on a wednesday afternoon. Both of them were laughing as they came in, so Shannon assumed they would be good. "Looks like you had fun at school.", she joked.

"Shan, there is no fun at school.", Lucy told her, what made Lauren snicker and nod in agreement. Shannon shook her head and laughed with them. "But we're fine, right Laur?", she finished and looked at a still laughing Lauren.

"Of course we're fine.", Lauren told Shannon and smiled at her. It has been no secret that Lauren did have a little crush on Shannon, even though she's almost ten years older than her. Lucy didn't like that at all, though she can't help thinking it's funny how Shannon reacted to Lauren flirting with her.

"Well, you two can go to your room, Lu. I haven't even started cooking, I hope that's ok and you're not that hungry.", Shannon said while opening the fridge, then sighing. "I might be gone for about 15 minutes, need to go grocery shopping."

Lucy chuckled. "Well have fun.", she joked.

Lauren giggled, also at Lucy's joke, but most of it was for Shannon. "We're not that hungry anyway, don't worry." Shannon smiled at her and nodded, grabbing her keys, giving both girls a quick bye and leaving the apartment.

As Lauren and Lucy were walking down the hallway to Lucy's room, Lauren looked at the door at the very end of it. She knew that it was Lucy's sisters' room, but as long as she had been friends with her, she's never seen her sister. At all.
All she knew was that she never left her room. But Lauren was curious, very curious.
"Luce?", she said, still staring at the door that had a small black C on it.

Lucy eyed Lauren and instantly knew what she was on about. "Laur, please, not now.", she pleaded and took Lauren's hand. Lauren sighed, but it was too late for her to say anything, because the shorter girl already pulled her into her room and quickly closed the door.

"But Luc-", Lauren started.

"Lauren just stop it. It doesn't matter.", Lucy interrupted her with an annoyed look and sighed at the end. 

"Oh so your sister doesn't matter?" Lauren was getting kind of mad. She didn't know Lucy's sister, but she would stand up for anyone. "Your sister has been in this room since I knew you, and that doesn't matter to you? Are you even still seeing her?", the dark haired girl didn't like the situation Lucy's family was in, and her sister hiding in a room wasn't helping any of them.

Lucy sighed again. "Lauren, just drop it. And if you can't, then you can leave."

"Fine." As said, Lauren walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

It was silent for a second. Then she heard soft whimpers coming from the oh so famous room down the hallway. Lauren slowly made her way over to the door, now standing right in front of it. After listening for a few moments, it sounded like the girl behind the door wasn't getting better. So she decided to knock on it.

Lauren slightly knocked on the door, and as she was starting to say something, she heard a voice from behind the door.

"GO AWAY! LEAVE!"

Yup, and that's what she did. As fast as she could.

------------

Yes so hi, hello, welcome to this new fanfic.
I was thinking a lot and I remembered that I once wrote fanficitons so I needed to do that again. So heres my new camren fanfic i hope u like it pls vote and share.
byeeee