"Mom, come on let's go." Shivaay tried to get his mom away.

"You don't talk to me, Shivaay." Manorama aunty said, "See, how cute he is, I want my own set of grand children like him." Aunty said and Oberoi's looked at us shocked.

"Mom, we will talk about this later. Come with me." Shivaay said pulling his mom with him but the damaged was already done.

"Isn't Ved your own son, Anika? " Omkara's mom asked Anika and Anika was about to say something  when a sudden commutation was heard making us look at the entrance.

There stood my mom and Dad holding balloons and toys, my dad wearing a T-shirt that read, "My Grandson turns One." And a hat on his head which read, "Proud Grandpa."

"Surprise." My parents shouted. It's not surprise, it's called shock Mom and Dad.

"Isn't that, Your parents Gauri? " Omkara asked looking at me. "Why's your father wearing that Proud Grandpa cap? " Omkara questioned making me want to dig a grave for myself.

That's it, I am totally gone now, totally struck.

"Omkara..." I said not knowing what to say and I am too shocked to even come up with a lie.

"What's happening here, Gauri? " Omkara asked looking into my eyes, "Shivaay's mother says she doesn't have grandkids, your parents are hear celebrating their grandkids birthday. What's happening? Where's Ved's Mom and Dad?" Omkara questioned and I gulped holding my baby closer to me tightly.

I was looking at Omkara not knowing what to say, while he was waiting for me to answer.

"Mama." My baby called keeping his little hand on my face. Wow, great! My baby decided to hit the last nail to the coffin. I was asking him to call me mama everyday and he chose it is a right moment to call me.

"Mama... " My baby called again smiling brightly looking at me while Omkara looked between Ved and Me.

"Why is he calling you Mama?" Omkara asked and my hold on Ved tightened.

"If he don't call his mom as Mama then whom will he call?" My mom said coming towards us. "See, how cutely he was calling you as Mama, didn't I told you to wait till he turns one to speak words." My mom said pinching Ved's cheek totally unaware of the tension between Omkara and Me.

It didn't took much time for a genius to do the math and Omkara's eyes widened as realisation dawned to him.

"He's mine, Isn't he? " Omkara asked looking into my eyes. I looked down not knowing what to say.

"Answer me, Gauri." Omkara asked raising his voice.

"Yes." I whispered and Omkara's parents gasped loudly.

I looked up and saw Omkara, who had a expression of hurt on his face.

"Omkara let me explain." I said and Omkara gave me a serious look before he walked away.

"Omkara, wait." I shouted from behind and ran after him giving Ved to My mom.

This not how I wanted Omkara to know about our child. Now that he know, I know I am totally gone.

"Omkara, listen to me once." I said after he stopped in front of the pool in the garden area at the back side of the resort.

"I had a son and I was unaware of it!" Omkara said punching the near by wall with his fist.

"Om.... "

"Why? " He asked hurt, "why didn't you told me earlier, why did you hide him from me? "

"Omkara, I am sorry."

"Sorry! I missed one year of his life, Gauri. His birth, his first step, his first word everything." He said running a hand through his hair. "Why did you did this to me?" He asked holding me by my shoulders hurting me in process. "WHY? "

"Because I was hurt and heart broken. I couldn't face you again after all what you made me go through." I shouted coming out of his grip.

"When I came out of your penthouse that day, I went straight to my parents. I was depressed and used to cry all the day. My parents were afraid that something might happen to me, so they brought me here. And then I found I am pregnant with Ved. He was the one, who made me smile again and gave a new hope to live. I was too angry on you for your betrayal that I decided to not let you have a place in our lives. I kept him away from you because, I don't want his to go through the same pain as me when you leaves us again, I don't want him to come to me asking why his papa left us. I don't know Omkara, even though you cleared the misunderstandings between us, I am too afraid to trust you again. I am afraid that one day I will wake up and get to know I had been living a false dream again." I cried and Omkara hugged me tight.

"I am sorry for making you go through all those things." Omkara cried hiding his face in my neck.

"I feel angry on myself for making you go through all those things, But believe me Gauri, I would never leave you or our son again." He said as he cried like a kid.

Our son, the word sounded so nice coming from Omkara. I felt sad for keeping Ved away from him.

"I am sorry, Gauri. I was not there for you when you needed me the most just because of my stupidity. I am feeling angry on myself." Omkara cried hugging me.

It broke my heart seeing him cry. I couldn't see him hurting himself. I still love him and seeing him sad is making my heart break. I wrapped my arms around him hugging him. May be I should let Omkara to have a part in Ved's life.