"How does it work?" I asked.

"You push emotion into aura and fling it at somebody is the basics of it." Bella said dismissively. Oh so it's just like talking to elementals but with emotion rather than raw information and words.

To try it out I focused on a single thought. How devastatingly beautiful Bella was. I focused all that feeling on a shard of my aura and sent it out as a sort of pulse at Blake like I was talking to a spirit. Blake blinked once and a hazy look entered her eyes. She looked at Bella and before Bella did anything Blake leapt at her and smashed her lips against hers.

... Oops. Weird that I didn't get a skill for that. I guess it's more of a trick than a skill.

...

...

I should probably get Blake off of Bella now.

Bella flipped Blake under her and Blake's eyes almost seemed to shine as she clawed at Bella's clothing. "Damnit Blake!" Bella slammed Blake against the floor and she snapped out of it.

Kerrigan and Cesium looked at the two with slightly open mouths. "That was..." Cesium didn't quite manage to voice that thought but we all got what he was saying.

"Yes. Yes it was." Kerrigan agreed.

"Wha... did I..." Blake's eyes widened and she blushed intensely and looked away towards Kerrigan, Cesium, Ocean, and I, where she blushed harder.

"Lets not use that particular technique until we can control it." I suggested. Bella looked at me angrily.

"Did you just steal my technique?!" She demanded.

"I've used a similar technique to 'speak' to... animals. I never considered that it could be used against people. It never crossed my mind." My pause clued Bella in that it was a magical thing and she sighed angrily.

"Fine, fine." She looked at me appraisingly. "You know, maybe you should join in on our-"

"No." I said flatly. No way in hell I'm learning seduction from Bella. That's like asking to be teased. Besides, that's a thing for her and Blake. Not really me. I have a talent for aura and magic. Not seduction in the slightest.

"Can we learn how to do that?" Cesium asked hopefully. Bella looked at him for a moment.

"I'll teach you the basics and only that to you since you're sort of the manipulator type." She muttered. "Work on aura control until you can make a pulse of it and sense things through it. It's called the Gellert pulse in the aura control textbooks. With aura sensing you can sort of see through the pulse. Figure out how to direct it." Cesium smiled and nodded gratefully.

[|||| =+= ||||]

"Tomorrow?"

"Yup!"

"You're sure?"

"Yup!"

"He's free that day?"

"Yes, Yang. Abyss is free, he's going to be home, I already booked a ferry ship for him, I asked dad if you could leave school early and he was fine with it, and so on. He's also gone that day so the house is for you, me, and him. Dad and Abyss will make up eventually... probably."

"And he's really coming over?"

"Hehe. He owes me one. He kicked my butt too hard in practice and I played it up. He apologized and still feels bad for it. He'll come."

"Sneaky."

"I can be sneaky!... sometimes."

"I'll bet he saw right through you."