He'd gone over what he was planning to say to Jimin in his head nearly a hundred times. He wrote it down at one point and the did his best to memorize the speech in his head. Namjoon and Jin had even given him some pointers on how to stay calm when he the time came to tell him. But he knew that wouldn't work. He'd probably be a nervous wreck trying to tell Jimin, but this time he was determined to do it, with no interruptions.

It was nearing midnight when Yoongi finally spotted the younger. Hecould see him laughing in the kitchen from his spot in the common room. He was wearing an oversized pink sweater and simple black jeans. He looked perfect in Yoongi's mind. The older downed the rest of his alcohol, chucked the cup, and took a deep breath. "Come on Yoongi, you can do it. Just go over there and tell him we need to talk, and then you're going to fucking tell him, because you're an adult and this shouldn't be so hard" Yoongi breathed, trying to give himself a good pep talk. He took another deep breath, exhaled,and started for the kitchen. Only, when he reached it, Jimin was nowhere to be found. He frowned, eyes scanning the room. There were a lot of people coming in and out of the room, but Jimin was not one of those people. But he did recognize Taehyung in the corner of the room. So he approached him.

Taehyung was not amused to see him, and Yoongi could understand that. "What do you want?" he asked, his tone not friendly at all.

"Look, I know you're probably angry with me, but I need to speak to Jimin. What happened was a misunderstanding, and I need to make it right," Yoongi told him. "Please, Taehyung, where is he? I really need to talk to him," Taehyung looked him in the eyes, studying him, and after several long minutes of silence, he decided that his words were sincere enough to tell him, "He went that way," and pointed to the hallway to the left. Yoongi thanked him, and pushed through the crowd of people and into the hallway.

The hallway wasn't as crowded as the rest of the house. Only a few people trailed through and it was mostly couples looking for empty rooms and the odd kid in the corner on his phone. He peered down the left end of the hall, and then down the right but still didn't see him. He was about to give up when he heard Jimin's laugh from around the corner.He sighed in relief, and made his way to the end of the hall and turned. But what he saw made his heart crack.

Mark had Jimin up against the wall, hands up his sweater, and lip locked in a passionate kiss. Jimin looked happy in his arms. He swallowed.Mark pulled out of the kiss and whispered something in his ear. Jimin's face turned red. Yoongi could feel the blood rushing in his body. He wanted nothing more to pull Mark away from Jimin and beat the living daylights out of him. He now realized that it was too late. Jimin was gone forever. He wasn't his anymore. Yoongi turned swiftly on his heel and hurried towards the door. He felt like he was going to throw up. He didn't notice that Namjoon and Hoseok were coming back down the stairs until Namjoon stopped him. "Hey, you okay?" Namjoon whispered to him, hand on his chest. Yoongi shook his head.

"Let me go," he breathed. "I need to get out of here, he-" Yoongi took a deep breath. He felt like he was going to cry, and that was unusual because he never cried.

"What happened? Did you tell him?"

"He's with Mark,"

"Then pull him away-"

"No, Joon, he was kissing him, jesus fucking christ, I fucked up, now let me go, I can't do this," Yoongi whispered. He pushed Namjoon's hand away from and ran from the house.

"Hoseok, go find one of your friends, I need to take care of something," Namjoon said, turning around to kiss him on the cheek. "I'll only be a few minutes."

"Sure, everything okay?"

"Not really. Don't do anything stupid." Namjoon started down the hallway in which Yoongi came from, and peered around the corner. And sure enough, there was Mark and Jimin standing together, giggling over something. Namjoon was just as angry as Yoongi was now. Yoongi had tried his hardest to tell Jimin, and Namjoon felt partly responsible for not telling Jimin himself. Now he was hurting, and Namjoon was going to fix it once and for all.

"PARK JIMIN," he shouted, startling the two of them. They broke away from each other.

"What the fuck do you want Kim?" Mark growled, wrapping and arm around Jimin's waist.

"We need to talk," Namjoon snapped, coming towards them at a fast pace.He grabbed the younger by the arm and yanked him away from Mark. The look he gave him was enough to tell Mark to back off.

"I'll be right around the corner. If you need me, scream." He huffed, leaving the two alone.

"What the fuck Namjoon!"

"Min Yoongi." was all Namjoon said.

Jimin took a deep breath. He was caught off guard and he could feel his anger slipping away. "What?"

"He's been trying to tell you for months now,"

"Who has?"

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi's....Yoongi's here," Jimin mumbled, looking up at Namjoon warily.

"Why do you think he hasn't told you his name? Or why he's so protective over you when it comes to Mark?"

"Namjoon you're... not making any sense," Jimin said looking confused.

"Oh for fuck's sake. Suga...that's Yoongi Jimin. He's been trying to tell you that it's him for months now. Suga is Yoongi. Yoongi is Suga."

And everything slowly fell into place in that moment, and Jimin's eyes went wide in realization at what he had done. He felt his heart drop and the need to throw up. He ran a hand through his hair, and let out a shaky breath. "He..."

"Yes." Namjoon said.

"Oh my god,"

this half assed chapter is brought to you by yours truly.... and well, thanks to Namjoon things are going to get a rolling