✰Thirty Six✰

༄

I jolt away from the hug as I hear a loud voice boom. I swiftly turn around to meet my one and only, Brother. My heart skipped a beat as I examined the anger in his eyes. He was staring at Johnny, ready to beat the sh*t out of him.

"C-Carson-,"

My arms tremble as I try to touch his shoulder, he shoved me away violently as he made his was to the doorway.

"What the hell is he doing here?! And why the hell are you hugging him?!" Carson spat out as he grabbed Johnny by the collar and lifted him up.

To my surprise Johnny didn't fight back, he was just standing there struggling for breath. Even Carson was confused, as he slightly let him down.

"Why the hell aren't you fighting back?!" Carson spat on Johnnys face and Johnny wiped it off, only to smear more on his cheek. Johnny twitched as if he were about to explode, but instead was able to hold his anger.

"I won't fight back," Johnny Asks softly.

"And why not?!" Carson screeched But still slightly taken back at the softness of his voice.

Johnnys eyes reverted to me as I covered my mouth with my hands, watching Johnny basically getting suffocated by my very own Brother. A small smile etched on his face as our eyes connected.

"Because it will hurt her," Johnny struggles to get out, now reverting his attention back to Carson.

Carson throws Johnny onto the porch and he lands with a big thud. My eyes widen, he could've broken his back. I watch Johnny struggle to get up and face me. The back of his head slightly bleeding from the throw.

"Carson!" I screeched at him in horror. But he ignored me, as if I didn't exist. He instead glared at Johnny with his teeth clench, watching him intently as he tried to stand up.

"Why the hell would you care if she was hurt or not?!" He boomed.

"Because," Johnny breathed out as he held onto the small porch table, still attempting to gain his balance.

"Because what?" Carson boomed once more. I'm surprised Maddie hasn't come down yet, Carson was really loud. Unless she had earphones in, then she most likely won't hear the argument.

"I-,"

"TELL ME WHY?!"

"No-,"

"F*CKING TELL ME!"

"I won't-,"

"TELL ME!!!!"

Johnny clenched his fists as he breathed in and out, Trying to control his anger. "You really want to know?".

"HELL YES I WANT TO KNOW! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING! WHY YOU EVEN CARE ABOUT HER?! WHY YOU EVEN BROUGHT HER IN THIS SH*T WHEN IT WAS BETWEEN YOU AND I! WHY-,"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" Johnny shouted as he squeezed his eyes shut.

Carson looked taken back. He glanced between me and Johnny before processing it through his head.

"Y-you What?" Carson said in a softer tone.

"I said, I said I love her. I love her with my whole heart. And that's why I care for her. Because I mf love her!" Johnny Says softening his fists.

Carson then reverted his attention to me. My heart stopped as I saw a unknown emotion mixed in his eyes. It was a mixture of anger and pure evil.

"Johnny Get the hell out of here," Carson Says looking at me but directing his statement to Johnny.

"Don't hurt her," Johnny said in defence.

"I said get the hell out,"

"I am not-,"

"IF YOU LOVE HER GET THE HELL OUT OR SHE'S GONNA GET WORSE," Carson screeched.

Me and Johnny both jumped. Johnny mouthed a "sorry" before sadly walking out the door. I then look back at Carson. Fear took over me as he walked towards me, and I walked backwards.

"I limited you to one thing Kenzie, ONE THING! And you couldn't even listen!" Carson Shouted.

My back hit against the wall as Carson came closer. I sunk back into the creme coloured walls as he approached me.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean-,"

"YES YOU DID! You knew that was my worst enemy yet you go ahead and fall in love with him?! He killed Alex! Probably almost killed you! And done so much more!"

"But he's not like that anymore! I changed him! He's-,"

"NO! He will never change Kenzie! NEVER! Why can't you get that through your head?!"

"BECAUSE I CHANGED HIM! I know what I've done Carson! I'm not a little girl anymore,".

"SO WHAT?! Even if you did?! You still disobeyed the ONE THING I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO!"

I slightly chuckle before putting my hands on my hips. "One thing?! One thing? Are you kidding me Carson?! You wouldn't let me go out, AT ALL! Unless it was for school. You wouldn't let me have friends over! You wouldn't let me do anything!"

"YEAH BECAUSE I CAN!" Carson angrily grabs my wrist as his nails dig into my skin.

"O-ow Carson stop-,"

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN!" Carson barked in my face, causing my hair to flow back.

I shiver as he stares at me angrily. He brings up his hand as he was about to slap me. Right as his hand was about to touch my face someone stepped in.

"STOP!" Maddie screeched.

The blue eyed girl stood there in horror with her headphones plugged in. Carson stops as he turns and looks at Maddie.

"Carson what the hell were you about to do to kenz?!" Maddie screeches as She pulls me out of Carson's grip and puts me behind her.

"SHE DISOBEYED ME!" Carson Barked.

"Yeah but she's your sister!" Maddie Says softly. "Carson just....just go take some rest your not in the right state of mind," Maddie Says patting him on the shoulder.

Carson glares at me before making his way to the living room to watch TV. Maddie turns Around and faces me while giving my a sympathetic look.

"Kenz you should go upstairs as well, I'll go talk to him," maddie Says soothingly.

I nod before Making my way up the staircase.

                                  ༄