✰Twenty Two✰

Kenzie Pov

                                 ༄

I Woke Up In A bedroom, it had creme walls with not much furniture in it. My eyes adjust to 3 figures standing around me. It was blur for a second but then I was able to see the three faces clearly.

Annie, Lauren, and Jayden

I immediately try to get up but I fall back in pain. I look at my hands and see it's covered in cuts and bruises. Suddenly the memories from last night flood in. Mark hurting me, then Johnny bursting in and killing him, then him saving me....

Why'd he save me when he's the one who sold me off to Mark?

"Shh Kenzie lay down, don't move a lot! Your not in the condition to move or anything!" Lauren Says.

"Oh poor thing," Annie Says.

"Johnny shouldn't have sold her to him," Jayden says.

There was a sudden knock on the door and the girls turn around.

I revert my eyes to the doorway to see the boy with beautiful emerald green eyes and dirty blonde hair standing there.

Johnny Orlando

Why was he so goddamn perfect?!

"Will you girls give us a moment?" Johnny Asks.

They all nod and walk out. But before Lauren walks out she says something.

"If you kill her I'll-"

"Lauren I'm not going to kill her!" Johnny rolls his eyes Showing a slight bit of annoyance in his tone.

Lauren folds her arms and walks out.

Johnny walks over to the side of the bed and takes a seat beside me. I don't make eye contact with him which seems to annoy him, but he shakes it off.

"How are you feeling," he asks.

"I'd rather die," I mutter.

Johnny looks at me with wide eyes. He definitely didn't expect that. To be honest I didn't expect that to come out of my mouth either.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"I said I'd rather die!" I say louder.

I know for a fact I wasn't going to be scared and change my words, I was going to repeat them with confidence? And maybe it'd scare Johnny? All I know is hell that didn't work!

Johnny stands up from his seat with force and he intently stares at me through anger.

"I don't know what the hell is wrong with you but I don't like it!" He shouts.

Anger takes over to me too, me?! what the hell is wrong with me?! Oh I'll tell him!

"Oh what the hells wrong with ME? You sold me to somebody who almost killed me the same night! And then you come back and act all motherf****** caring!! Like make up your damn mind!" I scream.

Steam was practically coming out of Johnnys ears. He pulled out his gun and points it at me.

At this point I wasn't even controlling my mouth, and the words coming out. I was just digging myself deeper into a hole! It was going to be even harder to climb out of it after.

"YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!" He shouts.

"What If I don't?!" I scream back.

He looks taken back at my response. But then regains his senses.

"OR YOU'LL DIE!!!" He shouts once again threatening me.

"Are you deaf?! Five seconds ago I said I wanted to die, so your giving me what I want! So please, go ahead and kill me!" I scream.

His teeth were gritted so tight. And his hands were clenched around the gun. It was clenched so hard I'm sure his fingers would fall off soon.

"I said kill me!" I scream again.

His finger was hovering over the trigger, but he never pulled it. his confidence seemed to have gone down for some reason.

Sweat trickled down his forehead but he quickly wiped it away. He was focusing so hard on me that his hands were shaking uncontrollably. Not to mention his breathing was really heavy, he seemed hesitant?

Why was he taking so long to shoot me

"I SAID KILL ME!!!" I scream louder than ever.

I swear the house shook a little from my scream, also causing Johnny to jolt.

Johnnys hands fumble with the trigger but never pulling it. It seems like rocket science for him to pull that trigger. Then Johnny drops his gun and falls onto his knees, looking down. I gasp at him in shock, he didn't shoot me?

Then the whole gang bursts through the door.

"What happened? Who was screaming!" Armani said panting.

The whole gang looked at me and then looked at Johnny on the floor.

"Johnny What happened?" Jayden Asks.

Johnny gets up and shoves everyone out of the way, exiting the room. Soon enough we hear a door slam shut upstairs.

"We'll go talk to him," Asher says. "come on Armani,".

Armani and Asher leave the room to talk to Johnny. So I'm left here with the girls. But the only thing I'm thinking about right now is..

Why didn't he shoot me?