✰Twenty Three✰

Johnnys pov

                                 ༄

I Grabbed My Hair and practically was pulling it out of my scalp in frustration. What the hell did I just do? Why didn't I shoot her! Thinking about it made me even more pissed off.

WHY DIDN'T I SHOOT HER!!!

I've shot so many people with ease, but her, I just couldn't.

It was like some force was stopping me from pulling the trigger, literally. Was she like some magical fairy or something?

Nah John its cause she's turning you soft

TURING ME SOFT?!?!! NO!! I, Johnny Orlando will never turn soft! Not for anyone, and most certainly not for any stupid girl.

Then why didn't you pull the trigger

The little voice in my head spoke to me.

My teeth were gritted and my hands were clenched. My breathing was increasing and I'm sure I looked like an angry bird or something.

Your turning soft John

That's it!

I looked at the nearest thing in my vision, a flower pot. Inside was placed three blood red roses. They were gorgeous, but at this point I was to pissed to notice anything.

I grabbed the white vase with miniature flowers traced on it, smashing it onto the wooden floor out of anger. I watched it slow motion as it broke and water splatters everywhere. Then I go back to pulling my hair out of anger. I swear if Asher didn't stop me I would've been bald within the next 2 hours.

"Wow bro chill" Asher says sitting me down on the bed along with Armani.

"What happened?" Armani Asked.

I was panting, sweat tricking down my my forehead as I faced the floor, not bothering to look up at my two best friends.

"Ugh!" I say as I flop back onto the bed.

"Bro what happened?" Armani Asks.

"Am I soft?" I ask.

Both boys look at each other in confusion and then back at me.

"Johnny! Come on your the most heartless person we know! You don't even think twice before killing someone!" Asher says.

Usually someone would take Ashers statement as a insult, but I took it as a compliment.

"That's the problem," I sigh. " I did think twice before shooting her, hell I didn't even shoot her!".

"First of all what are you talking about? And who is her?" Armani Asks raising an eyebrow.

"Mackenzie," I sigh. "She was pissing me off a lot so I was going to kill her, but I just couldn't bring myself to shoot her,".

Both boys mouths dropped open as they gazed at me.

"Who are you and what have you done with Johnny?!" Armani says throwing a pillow at me.

I chuckle a little before setting the pillow back down on the bed.

"But seriously is she turning me soft?" I ask.

Armani and Asher look at each other and shrug.

"We'll leave you to figure that out," Asher says.

with that Both boys walk out the door leaving me in my thoughts. I really hate to admit it, but there is a really really small chance that just maybe...

She is turning me soft