✰One✰

It Was Another Rainy Day and of coarse The petite brunette was swiping through her instagram. She was currently on the for you page just looking at Random stuff. Mackenzie was usually the person to love rain storms, but right now it wasn't very fun. Then something caught my eye.

It was a boy, he was perfect and surely did have good looks. He even looked around my age too! He had dirty blonde hair and emerald green eyes. I'm pretty sure every girl has fell for him. Just looking at him makes my heart melt. But it was no doubt he probably has a girlfriend, my luck was never good when it came to love.

I've never had a boyfriend before, mostly cause of my older brother Carson. Which kinda sucks but kinda doesn't at the same time. If you think about it, he just doesn't want my heart to be broken. Which is kind of sweet I guess. But he gives me no freedom, no time to live my life. And that's what I hate.

I was still admiring the boy

I was still admiring the boy. Then my mind questioned...what's his name? I assumed his name would have to in his username.

My chocolate brown eyes traveled to the top of his post where his username would have to be.

Bam!!!

"KENZIE!!! Where are my Nike slides?!!!" Carson shouts while bursting into my bedroom.

I jump and drop my phone on the ground. My phone was still on, while it was planted face down on my carpet.

"Oh my god Jesus chill out you don't have to scream!" I say over dramatically, stretching the word Jesus.

"Okay okay but do you know where they are?" He sheepishly asks again. He folds his arms together and swings around slightly.

I sigh and point to the other side of my room. He walks over and picks both shoes up with his hand. "I'm going out to do some gang stuff," Carson Says

"Really? Is that literally all you do?" I asked annoyed.

All Carson ever does in his life is go out and do GaNg StUFf. He's always out, but yet never lets me take one step out of the house unless it was for school. Hypocrite!

"It's important! I have to go!"Carson whines while slipping his shoes on.

"Fine," I roll my eyes.

"I'll be home by 11 okay bye! I love you sis!" Carson said running out the door and blowing me a kiss before he leaves.
I sigh and pick up my phone from the ground.

It's dead

Great it was on 1% percent while I was scrolling through insta cause I was to lazy to get a charger. I dropped it when it was still on, so it must've have died while it was on the floor.

This means that I lost that picture of that cute boy. Great! Thanks Carson!

                                 ༄