✰Eleven✰

༄

As Johnny Was About to pull the trigger I shut my eyes. waiting for the bullet to go through my head, I'm dying today and there's no doubt about it. Just then I heard someone shout something. I fluttered my eyes open.

"Johnny Wait!" Annie said running to Johnny.

"Annie this is not the time-," Annie cut him off.

"Johnny! She's the only person who knows about Carson's gang stuff! If we kill her there's no one else we can get it out of! We have to keep her alive!" Annie Says in more of a pleading way.

"Well she's not going to tell us anyways," Johnny rolled his eyes.

"We'll get it out of her soon! Just please listen to me Johnny!" Annie pleaded.

Johnny looked at me and then back at Annie. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine," he spat out.

"Yes thanks John!" Annie said smiling with her perfect teeth.

Then Lauren and Jayden walked over to Johnny, whispering about something.

"Is she just going to stay down in this dungeon?" Lauren Asked.

"Ya duh!" Johnny said. "Where else would she go?" He said admiring his gun.

"She can stay with us? In our rooms?" Lauren Asked.

Johnnys face turned into anger.

"Oh hell no! She's a prisoner not a princess! She's going to suffer!" Johnny spat out.

"John come on-," Lauren was cut off.

"You only want to hang out with her Because you want to know how Carson's doing!" Johnny spat out.

A blush crept onto Lauren's face. Wait wasn't she the girl that dated him only to steal stuff from him? And then she broke his heart?

"Well it's partly that but you know she's also our age and we want to get to know her," Lauren said.

"And the fact that the better we treat her the easier it is for us to make her tell us about Carson!" Jayden said.

Johnny thought for a moment. He then nodded a yes. The girls squealed.

"But on one condition!" Johnny said.

The girls stopped squealing and looked at him.

"What is it?" Lauren Asked.

Johnny had an evil smirk displayed on his face.

"If she wants to get out of this basement, she has to do something!" Johnny Says.

"Which is?" I chirp up.

Johnny reverts his eyes to me and his smirk gets even wider.

"You have to kiss me"