✰Seven✰

༄

Me And Annie were walking around the neighbourhood. We were laughing about stupid things and just being girls honestly! Me and Annie might actually be good friends. Then Annie our of no where said....

"Shoot I forgot m-my jacket at school," she said searching her bag.

"Oh we can go back and get it," I replied walking in the direction of the school.

"Oh no worries I can just go back myself while you wait here," she grabs my hand and pulls me back.

"No it's okay I'll-," she cuts me off.

"No no no you stay here and I'll go! You can just stay here in the meantime," she said pointing to a dark alley.

The place gave me the creeps but I went in anyway. I slowly crept in and looked at my surroundings. This place looked as if it was out of a horror story.

"I'll be back!" Annie Says running in the direction of the school.

I sigh and just go on my phone while waiting for her to come back. If you ask me, she was being really suspicious. That's when I heard screaming and shouting deeper in the Alley. I duck behind a green dumpster. It smelt horrible but it's the best hiding spot for now.

"How dare you insult me!!!" Someone shouted as it echoed through the alley.

"I-I'm s-sorry please-," the female voice was cut off.

"Now you'll pay for what you did!!!" Shouted voice. There was a clicking of metal before the voices spoke again.

"No please don't shoot me I'm sorry-," the female voice pleads.

"Shut up!!" The voice boomed.

Oh my god was I witnessing a murder? I sunk deeper into the wall. I regretted it after dust got all over my new outfit.

Boom

I screamed after hearing the gun shot. I realized that was a mistake screaming.
Footsteps echoing it seemed like they were coming in my direction. And sure enough they were. I was able to hear the heavy breathing of a person on the other side of the dumpster.

I was beyond terrified. This guy just murdered a woman and I DO NOT want to be his next victim.

A few minutes passed of silence. I hoped this dude would just give up and leave. Where was Annie when you need her goddammit!Then a few more minutes passed. I thought maybe he already left considering it was pin drop silence for the past 20 minutes.

I exhaled a shaky breath and relaxed my shoulders thinking the person had left.

But as soon as I thought that a cold hand came out from the front of the dumpster and grabbed my arm. I was pulled up roughly, it caused my arm to hurt.

I stumbled up as the persons hand was still latched around my tiny wrist.

But when I looked up, to my horror... I was face to face with the one and only Johnny Orlando.

His expression turns into a evil smirk.

"Can't run away this time pretty girl,"