✰Two✰

I Woke Up To The Sound of punching. It was louder than you could imagine. Was Carson watching a movie? I lazily roll out of bed and easily put my slippers on ready to tell Carson off.

I walk downstairs with my hand sliding down the railing. I admired the beautiful chandelier hung above me as I walked down. I approached the living room And my mouth dropped. Confusion, anger, sadness. Those were the emotions that took over me.

There was Carson beating up someone, a boy. I never ever expected this from Carson at all. He was never the person to physically hurt someone, or at least never do it in front of me.

"CARSON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!!" I scream with slight tears filling my eyes.

"IM BEATING HIM UP!!" He shouts looking at me through anger.

Carson was never like this, never to me.
He was always a gentle soul, what happened that triggered him so bad?

"WHY?!?!" I scream back while stretching the word.

Carson face now softens at my question. He seemed hesitant to say his words. And I was nervous to hear what he was going to say.

"H-he....h-he killed Alex," Carson said with his eyes getting glossy. Tears shielded his ocean blue eyes.

Alex was Carson's best friend in the whole world so he has a reason to be mad. They were there for each other, HE was there for Carson when I wasn't. He may have not been my family, but he was my friend.

I look at the boy he's beating up. My mouth drops. It was the boy in the picture that I though was cute. My hand covers my mouth.

"Th-that's the b-boy That k-killed him," I say nervously pointing at the green eyed boy laid down on the floor.

"Yeah!!! This is Johnny Fricken Orlando! The d*** who has no heart!!!" Carson shouts at the boy.

Wait that was Johnny Orlando? The guy that Carson hates to death. I can't believe I though he was cute! Carson has told me so many bad things he's done. He's so cold hearted and cruel.

"HEY it's your fault your guy was hanging around my territory!" Johnny fires while clenching his fists.

"There are no territories!!! He was in a forest and you happened to be there, but you for some reason decided to shoot him you b****!!" Carson shouted.

"So? It doesn't matter! Now get the hell off me!!" Johnny shouted back.
I just stood there watching them both.

Johnny then flipped over Carson so he was on the ground and started punching him. Red blood started to bleed out of Carson's body. I plead and begged him to stop, he wouldn't listen. Until I took all my courage to scream at him.

"STOP PLEASE STOP!!" I scream While clenching my fists and squeezing my eyes shut.

I flutter my eyes open once more to see Johnny staring at me with no emotion. He was holding Carson collar as Carson coughed up blood.

"Alright," he says dropping Carson to the floor and standing up, eyeing me.

He starts walking towards me, with every step my heart beat faster. Probably to the point it could explode.

"S-stop w-what are you d-doing?" I ask scared out of my mind.

Considering the things I've been told about what this guy has done, I don't want to be near him.

"J-Johnny Get away from her!" Carson manages to say through his coughs.

But Johnny doesn't listen and keeps walking to me. I'm suddenly backed up against a wall with him still walking to me. he stops a few inches away from me and admires my face.

"Oh Carson, never told me you had a sister?" Johnny said with evil playing in his eyes.

"Johnny Get away from her!" Carson Says trying to get up but fails.

"She's quite gorgeous," Johnny Says tilting my chin up and pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

This was my chance. I slipped out between the wall and Johnny. Before Johnny could grab me I ran upstairs to my room and locked it, sliding down the door in relief as I did so. Good thing I was fairly good at running.

"Damn you got some sister, but it's going to take more than a wall to protect her," Johnny Says looking up at my room from the stairs.

"Johnny I swear to god don't-,"

"Don't what? You think you can stop me? I can get whatever I want and you know it," Johnny Says.

Carson just keeps looking at him.
"And I want your sister," Johnny finishes.

"N-no-," Carson was cut off.

"I'll let you go this time Ziegler, but next time you won't be so lucky!!!" Johnny shouts from the stairs.

And just like that, Johnny had left the house slamming the door behind him.

                                 ༄